87. Made You Look

Lilas first name day was fast approaching and Tommen had decided that Loki and Lila would be perfect together! Lila and Loki were always together. The first year flew by and Loki although almost four years elder Loki liked not being the baby. Lila thought he was silly, Taelon always saw Loki making Lila laugh. 

"Shes one." Taelon corrected as Alicent helped Aislynn get ready she was on her fourth outfit change.

"My father had the nerve to ask your father to match Maekar or aegon to Rhaenyra at their second name day." Alicent recalled.

"Seven hells." Tommen muttered.

"See Tommen wait until the second name day." Taelon mused.

"Not the point my love." Alicent corrected.

"Right the point should be that Rhaenyras children are clearly-" tommen cleared his throat and straightened his imaginary tie. "-dull suitors compared to my Loki."

"I think Harwin would have contradictory statements." Alicent mumbled.

"This one!" Aislynn declared. "I sparkle! Daddy look I sparkle!"

"You sparkle baby." Taelon agreed as he picked her up. "Beautiful like mama already." Alicent couldnt help but smile as she leaned into him.

"Maybe Aislynn for Loki." Tommen pondered.

"What?" Aislynn countered confused.

"Hes a little stud like me." Tommen offered and Aislynn cocked her head confused. "When the time comes he will treat you right."

"Daddy uncle Tom isnt making any sense." Aislynn decided.

"He really isnt." Taelon teased.

"Come on. Party time!" Alicent declared.

"I will get the little princess of honor." Taelon agreed. Lila smiled up at him when he came into her chamber. "Hi princess. How is my little girl today?" Lila babbled happily as he picked her up. "Talkative today thats nice." Taelon agreed. Lila giggled back at him. "You want the little red dress love? Or black- nope you are never allow to have a little black dress." Taelon corrected. "Red it is! You sparkle like Aislynn."

All the decorations, bejeweled around them was nothing compared to Lilas babbling, banging on a cup, making her own little music.

"How nice of you so join us." Tommen mused.

"Of course im here." Rhaenyra agreed "why wouldnt I be?"

"Where is my brother?" Tommen questioned instead.

"Lord Larys is there with our cousin Davina." Nyra offered.

"The other one." Tommen questioned. Nyra pursed her lips. "Nyra why is your dress inside out?" She looked down frantically at her dress. "Made you look," tommen chuckled out.

"Tommen!" Nyra hissed but his gaze shifted dramatically to the door.

"And there Harwin is! Looking flushed and his fly is open!" Tommen declared.

"Whats your problem?" Nyra hissed.

"You and Harwin are my problem!" Tommen declared and Nyra slapped a hand over his mouth.

"Tommen enough I dont want Tael-"

"He knows. We all fucking know Nyra. Hes just too nice and too protective to say it to your face." Tommen hissed.

"Tommen please not today not today. Its a party-"

"And you partied pre partied before with my brother and his cock," tommen agreed.  "Maybe if you took the time to get to know your husband you would see that taelon is trying to protect you. You could be friends with Alicent again. You could really get to know the children and you would love them too." Tommen spat back.