Intro:

The story you're about to read was written by two people. Each main character is written by each of them. 

To assist you, here are character bios. 

Main Characters:

Name: Isador Vivona

Childhood Nickname: Isa (EE-sah)

*Undercover Name: Benjamin Vos

Nickname: Benji*

Gender: Male

Age: Mid 20s?

Personality: Respectful, a quick learner (environment dependent), caring, observant, fairly good at teamwork, and optimistic.

Likes: Computers, Animals (dogs, cats, horses, etc.), practicing, faster paced environments, field/undercover missions, Serial Killer Documentaries, Halloween, Coffee

Dislikes: Bad planning (he does his best to go with it), Wine, Christmas (he's okay with it as a holiday, just prefers to not go all out celebrating it)

Backstory: Isador graduated high school in the top 5% of his class, and proceeded to work towards joining the FBI shortly after graduating. He wanted to be a part of the teams that tracked down murders or serial killers, but happily works with whatever he is given by the FBI. He also wanted to work with NCIS at one point before he graduated High School. When he was a child (11/12), his mother passed away after losing her battle with cancer. His father (an alcoholic) and him did not get along well afterward.

Looks:

Hair Color/Style: His hair is a bit scruffy, with slight curls in it (it's only maybe two inches long). It varies between looking just unkept or slicked back and is a ruddy reddish brown in color.

Eye Color: Greenish blue

Height: 5' 6" / 5' 7"

Body Build: He's slender but muscular.

Usual Outfits/Style: When at work (like actually with the FBI) it's usually sweater vests, button ups, or suits. While undercover it's usually jeans, graphic T's, or just plain gray/black shirts. A suit if it is more that type of environment (<-- Usually whatever fits his role best). During his free time it's graphic T's, jeans, and running type shoes.

FBI WANTED LIST:

Name: Aleksei Volkov (Nicknames: His american friends calls him "Alex", his Russian friends calls him, "Ksei", his mafia buddies call him, "Mousetrap."

Description:

Date(s) of birth used: January 12th, 1998 (making him 24)

Hair: A natural red. (He is ginger)

Height: 5'6

Sex: Male

Nationality: Russian

Place of birth: Karelia

Eyes: Hazel

Weight: Unknown range, but seems fit with his height

Noticeable attire: Aleksei is usually seen in a black, over sized hoodie and baggy sweat pants.

Caution:

Aleksei is to be proceeded with caution. He is an alleged killer, he is being charged with Aiding and Abetting / Accessory, kidnapping, extortion. FBI agents working with Aleksei must take excess precaution. Aleksei has been given the nick name, "Mousetrap." by his peers. This is because he seems to have a keen sense in figuring out who is an undercover individual. We have already lost 3 agents because of him, one of whom was only working his case for 2 weeks.