Chapter Eighty-Four: Godzilla

---Isador/Aodhan---

Aodhan watched Luz as she sat beside the truck. Seeing her like that upset him, that was for sure. He kept an eye out, watching as people began to comb the casualties for their loved ones. This was a scene he'd seen the likes of only two times before. And deep inside he felt a stinging hurt begin to make its way to the surface of him.

Isador watched silently as Aleksei gave his speech. Internally, he could feel the anger building up inside of him. Right when he thought Aleksei had stepped in the right direction he took a dive in the wrong one. And a terrible, horrible dive into the wrong one. *It's not wrong for him, Isa... He's a mafia boss now.* The thought brought pain into his anger. *How silly you were to believe everything could go so simply.* At both mentions of the FBI Isador found himself no longer looking in Aleksei's direction.

When Luz's anguished cry rang through the air Isador felt his chest tighten. That horribly familiar pain slammed back into him. He couldn't bring himself to look in the direction of Luz. He didn't need to look... to know why. He already knew why. That cry was something he could easily recognise. Aodhan nearly ran after her, but instead stopped when he spotted the man she was running to. He too was quick to realize just what Luz's father was staring at. His heart sank, but only for a moment, as pure blazing anger entered him. He pivoted to face Aleksei's direction, but didn't dare step toward him. He was angry with him, yes, but he was no fool.

Isador met Aurora's gaze and gave her the best smile he could muster. And that wasn't much, either. He only let her go because Aleksei seemed sane enough that allowing her close was okay, he was also afraid of how Aleksei would react to him not allowing her to approach him. Isador listened to Aleksei's words. He felt more angered now then he did when Kyle was killed. *She is responding out of fear.* The cruel voice was back, but instead fearing it, Isador embraced the thought with open arms. His face did not hide how he felt, no his expressions and body language was very loud, very clear. When Aleksei called out his name, he walked towards him, but stopped a good distance from him. A distance where physical contact would require someone to move closer.

"Yes Aleksei?" Isador's tone was harsh, devoid of anything other than anger. Straight flaming rage. He crossed his arms across his chest. The smell of burning oils and gasoline hit him then. His stomach rolled a bit then, nausea hitting him like a brick in the gut. He however, did not physically move. Isador did not care that the men were staring at him. No, his sole focus was on Aleksei. He did not speak anything more, just stared at Aleksei. Aodhan walked hastily to Isador's left, quietly standing beside him. Isador was his friend, and he would rather stand relatively calmly at his side then angrily in the distance. One word popped into Aodhan's head then. One he'd heard Ghost say right before he headed out to get Aleksei. Godzilla.