Chapter Thirty: Cake Led to Kisses

---Isador---

Isador's cheeks became a deeper red after each kiss Aleksei placed. Ah the teasing little kisses. He tried to slide himself closer to Aleksei, not wanting there to be much space between them. The rush he felt when Aleksei's lips met his--well Isador didn't really want it to stop.

"Okay..." Was just about the only word Isador could muster. Without missing much of a beat, Isador kissed Aleksei back. Gradually he slipped his arms near Aleksei's waist, gently placing them along his sides. He wanted to pull him closer... so he did. Sliding his hands up a bit, he laced his hands behind Aleksei's back and gave a small and gentle pull. Isador was craving the contact now, and the deep kisses from Aleksei certainly fulfilled that desire rather nicely. This was the type of moment Isador wanted to go on forever... He knew it couldn't but he certainly wanted to try and keep this moment as long as possible. He felt like he was vibrating, like he was set ablaze almost. And Isador liked that feeling. It'd been so long that he had forgotten how good it could feel.

---Aleksei---

Aleksei was trying to be slow with it but damnn, looks like Isador needed the attention more than he did. Welp, as long as he had his consent, he was good. He suddenly grabbed onto Isador and aggressively but carefully pushed him down onto the bed, pinning him as he littered his body in loving kisses.

He took another breakas he pulled off his shirt and started to rug at Isador's as well. From one slice of cake....to a few kisses...to this....mmm

"Benjamin, I know this is kinda soon and all, but I love you." Aleksei whispered in his ear before kissing him sweetly again.