Chapter Sixty-Three: Rosey Rabbit Fixes Mental Breakdown

---Isador---

Isador listened to her words, soaked them in like a sponge. *All this time... he knew.* Isador felt his heart cracking, the sadness was leaking from deep within him. This sadness knew Isador well, it had gripped him many a times before. He watched Aurora take a seat on the crate he had moved. "I'm the missing man..." He felt confused and conflicted. Aleksei didn't have him tortured and killed like the other two. *He doesn't believe the information... he doesn't want too?* Thoughts began to bounce around his head as his hands began to shake. *You are a fraud, Isador. You thought you slipped by? Ha. You couldn't even slip by in your own, actual life.* This inner thought was not voiced by Isador himself, no, this was a voice he hadn't heard in years. A voice he was surprised he remember the sound of. A voice that haunted him.

He stepped away from Aurora and Aleksei, once more staring at the floor. The sadness was winning, his head swam with thoughts that did not feel like his own. He stood perfectly still for a good moment, before raising his gaze back to Aurora. *Drop it. Just drop it.* Shakily he spoke, a slight stutter slipping between words. "I... I should.... should tell him... then..." Isador no longer felt worthy of Aleksei's love.

No, he felt as if he had beyond wronged this man. He loved him, that was true. But he was technically Aleksei's enemy. He looked over at Aleksei, for a moment his a sliver of joy flickered alive in his heart. It was quickly put out by a wave of turmoiled emotions. Sadness. Fear. Heartbreak. Worthlessness. Anger. Regret. *Regret... anger...?* His mind was a little puzzled by all the emotions. *Ah yes... you regret... lying? Angry at yourself for allowing Aleksei close.... You're angry for falling so hopelessly in love with him? Yeah... Isa... you are.* Oh, aggression was forming. Not towards Aurora, no... towards himself.

---Aurora/Aleksei---

"You're the missing man." Aurora repeated as she looked him up and down but...she wasn't as confident as before, no, he was now off putting. His emotions made her uncomfortable, should she say something else? Were his emotions genuine or is he just upset to know that his entire cover had been blown? She still didn't trust him nor did she trust his intentions. He probably just now realized that his lifespan was now timed and he was reacting out because of it. Nothing more...

Wait..what? Tell him? She stared wide eyed at Isador, maybe he was genuine after all, "I-I...that's entirely up to you..."Aurora replied as she continued to watch him, was this an adult man having an emotional breakdown? She had an idea.

Aurora got from the seat and skipped away from the scene, she went back towards her backpack filled with goodies and she pulled out her stuffed rabbit. She then went back to Isador and pressed the rabbit against his stomach, "Here, Rosey always calms me down when I'm stressed." she said before wincing as she heard a sound come from Aleksei. She stared at him a bit more to make sure she wasn't hearing things and nope, he made another sound. She quickly went over to him to see that he was now slowly opening his eyes as he took deep and drawn out breaths.

"I thought I died...didn't expect to open my eyes again..." his voice was clearly weak and it was straining him to just talk but he was alive, that's something. He looked over at Isador before back at Aurora, he could feel something was off but he didn't have the mental power at the moment to dwell on it.

"Before you ask, no she isn't mines and I didn't keep a secret child hidden from you. This is Aurora, I knew her mom." Aleksei let out a yawn as he nonchalantly tried to get up but the pain quickly forced him into laying back down, "Stay down stupid, you need your rest." Aurora smiled sweetly at him. Her demeanor completely changing now.