Chapter Thirteen: Pot Belly Piggy

---Isador---

Isador laughed lightly and nodded. "Bigger uglier things?" He then pulled one of his legs up and crossed it over the other. "I find pot bellies to be kinda cute with all their fattness... But my favorite animal is a cat." Isador watched Aleksei closely. He saw that he seemed to be growing tired, and Isador definitely didn't mind that. As much alcohol was probably coursing through Aleksei it made sense for him to slowly shut down. *Maybe... I should let him sleep...* But he didn't move. He himself felt a drag of drowsiness pull on him, but didn't allow it to surface and be seen.

---Aleksei---

"Yeahh, that's what makes them so cute, the fact that they are big and ugly. Cute in an ugly way, ya get me? or is it ugly in a cute way? mmmm" Aleksei asked as his eye were half way closed now, "fuck I'm tired. I don't want to leave you alone...again, but you can chill in here or find a guest room. I don't mind but I doubt you want to stay in this mess." he spoke up again as he gestured to his terrible room, yup; a pig definitely fit him.

"pot belly piggy, now that'd be something, I would name him...I dunno what I would name him." Aleksei mumbled as he slowly drifted off to sleep, he's usually a better host than this I promise.