Chapter Eleven: Awkward Hand Fidgetting

---Isador---

Isador laughed a bit at the image of Aleksei cruising down the street with a pig riding shotgun. That would be quite the sight, honestly.

"I've had two pets... not as cool as a pig though. And I think Senpai may make it weird for others." Isador watched Aleksei as he laid back on the bed. It was nice to see him joking and relaxing considering the topic they were on. Isador could understand why death penalty would be the one to stress Aleksei out the most... The trail leading up to it would expose all he was to pretty much the entire world. That would not be something Isador would want either.

"I wouldn't want the girl to be honest with you..." Isador shifted more, intertwining his fingers together before continuing, "I don't have much else to do with myself... No where really to go and nothing to do." And for 'Benjamin' , that was entirely true. Benjamin had no living family, no real connections. For Isador himself, that was close to the truth. His family was small, and the only living beings close to him were his cat and possibly little sister. *Who lived in another state with his father, thankfully.* And the occasional conversations he did have with his father usually ended in arguments about past troubles. Troubles Isador and his father had equal distaste in talking about. "Nothing really to lose."

—Aleksei---

Aleksei listened to Isador with a nod, "some of the most dangerous men have always been the ones without things to lose...maybe you can see the light of day after all." Aleksei said watching Benji, maybe it was because he was a little drunk but he found this person easy to talk to, like he could go on and on about anything that ever bothered him. He was glad to see that the topics didn't frighten him off or anything.

Aleksei fell silent shortly after, he didn't know what to say and the topics so far have just been so damn depressing. I don't think a good host is supposed to be a downer debbie. Great, now Aleksei was the one awkwardly playing with his hands.