Chapter Seventy-Seven: Tying Down

---Isador---

"I feel comfortable when I'm with you, love..." Isador gave a nod as relaxed his body, allowing himself to enjoy this moment alone with Aleksei. Although he felt as if he'd made Aleksei a little uncomfortable by bringing up Aurora. He'd pondered the idea of what would happen to her in this world that was currently walking it's own fine line between non-stop destruction and peace with rebuilding.

He sat quietly listening to Aleksei as he spoke about Aurora. *A mother abandoning her child with a man from the mafia to escape what could be an overly cruel justice system.... Poor girl...* Nodding, Isador took a moment to speak again, glancing around at the two animals in the room he thought back to Russia. "I see...What if we took her with us back to Russia?" Isador tilted his head slightly after asking the question. He himself had grown rather fond of the little girl. Yes, she caused him to have a panic/anxiety attack, but he was past that. She had every right to question him and not trust him. After all, she knew that his job had been to get proof to put Aleksei behind bars. Now? Now his job was just to love him, and bring him happiness. At least that's what he felt his job was now. "If we go to Russia, and stay there... we should take her with us. Then you don't need a sitter anymore. After all, you'll have me."

---Aleksei---

Oh gosh, Aurora living with them in russia? Oh gosh, oh no, he would have to be an active member of her life? Oh wow, his sister as well, he almost forgot about the promise he had made to his mom. Ugh, she must've been so worried about him. Oh wait, does she know by now who he was? He jinxed it. Aleksei asking Isador about kids jinxed it, it made it a reality but how could he say no? Of course he wasn't going to say no.

Aleksei chuckled and looked to his feet, "tying me down with a kid? Might as well get married while we're at it. I'll call her mom and then my mom to make sure everything is okay and can be arranged." Aleksei patted at his pockets and realized that he actually didn't have his phone on him, he could have sworn...whatever. Its whatever, it's just a phone. Most of the contacts needed on that phone were dead anyways sooo.

"I'll ask Ghost for his phone, I don't want to use your number to call anyone, just in case." Aleksei smiled before kissing Isador quickly on the cheek again and then he opened the bathroom to start heading out, "Hey, can you put these guys back up for me?" Aleksei shouted out as he continued down the hall. Ms. Kitty looked at Isador just as Aleksei said it, no way she was leaving this tub just to go inside of a cage, nope, absolutely not. This was comfy. Little Piggy on the other hand wanted to follow Aleksei out. It's been awhile since he had seen him after all.

Aleksei hummed to himself softly as he continued to walk, man the walls felt tight as he got closer to where Kyle had died. He looked at the body still there and winced, Kyle didn't have family. He deserved a proper send off. Aleksei approached his body and kneeled down besides it, "I'm sorry brother...may you forgive me." Aleksei got up slowly and went to the bunkroom, only to find Aurora and Ghost in a heated conversation.

"Sleeping like that is bad for your back!" Aurora tried to reason with him but he only waved her away, "I doubt back problems will be my main problems." Ghost huffed but Aurora stumped her foot, "What if your back starts hurting while you're trying to shoot your gun and you miss because of it?" she smirked and he looked at her with a glare before noticing Aleksei, "finally, get your child." Ghost got up and almost ran out of the room but Aleksei held his hand up to stop him.

"I'm not here for her. I need your phone." Aleksei said and Ghost nodded, "sure, do what you want Boss." Ghost quickly got his phone out but now Aleksei was hesitant to take it. Boss? Like with the capital B? Ghost could almost read his mind as he spoke up again, "Yes, Boss. You had Jerome killed. He was your rival. Making you a Boss yourself. Officially now. You took your crown with blood and reign." Ghost said and Aleksei slowly nodded, he was now a Boss but did he want it? Complete control over the individuals in group? The ability to have more control over a state than the government themselves? Hell, even silent control over the country? It felt powerful. Aleksei only had 8 men on his team, not including himself, Isador, Ghost and Eko but yet he still felt so powerful. No...what are you doing. You shouldn't be thinking about this. This is your time to get away from it all, not dig deeper.