Chapter Eighty-Five: Amusement

---Aleksei---

Aleksei didn't seem bothered by Isador's anger at him, no, he felt something else, amusement? Is that the right word for it? Maybe. Aleksei smiled as he approached Isador, "You're mad at me...again, not surprising honestly." Aleksei stopped approaching him as Aodhan apporched, he took a collective step back with a playful scoff, "You're both mad at me, cool, cool cool." Aleksei gave a subtle hand motion towards Ghost, telling him to relax his men and Ghost obliged as he settled his weapon down but he kept it hot and ready when it would be needed.

Aurora felt the atmosphere and it wasn't a good one, she felt glued in her spot, not daring to move a muscle.

"I don't get what the big deal is, they were horrible people, they have done worse and deserved worse...I'm doing a good thing by ridding this state of them." Aleksei's voice was different now, there was tone to it, one filled with all kinds of emotions.

"Aleksei...this is not a good thing." Aurora finally spoke up and Aleksei tilted his head at her, his face was slowly turning into a scowl but it was easy to see that he was struggling to keep a smile, "Aurora..." he glared at her and that caused her to take a few steps back with her head lowered, with that, Aleksei looked back up to Isador and Aodhan again, "Isa, this is fine, you can take the children to Russia...I'll finish what I need to do here then join you guys, Ghost will keep me updated. Its not our exact plans but we can make it work." that smile was on his face again as this time he tried to approach Isador and even reach out to touch his hand...