Chapter Twelve: Drunk Exhaustion

---Isador---

"That is a very fair point..." Isador glanced around the room again allowing the silence to grow for a moment. He actually was enjoying talking with Aleksei. *You still have to tread carefully, you are after all a fed.* With that thought Isador did an awkward little stretch. He then looked back at Aleksei.

"What would you prefer, a pot belly pig or a tea cup pig?" Isador smiled a little, hoping to lighten up the dark mood that befell them with the conversation of death. He himself didn't mind pigs all that much, he preferred cats. Of course, a pig would be plenty useful in this line of work, as they eat pretty much everything. They could be a murders best friend with how they could dispose of the body.

--Aleksei---

Aleksei scoffed a laugh at the question, this was the conversation they were resorting to now huh? "Welll, I have always liked bigger, uglier things, so pot belly." Aleksei answered, turning to look at Isador, "What about you? What's your go to animal?" he then asked, his eyelids were becoming kinda droopy as he was tiring out.

It seemed like Isador put him in a better state of mind so it seemed he was just ready to pass out with bodily breakdown.