Chapter Seventy-Eighty: Like Megamind

---Isador---

Isador laughed lightly at Aleksei's comment on marriage. "Maybe... But I hope you know I'd happily marry you." He watched Aleksei pat himself down for a phone he didn't seem to have on him. Isador hoped the information on the phone wasn't too excruciately important, but something inside him told him that the phone barely held much more importance than a phone book. Especially when Aleksei ceased attempting to find it so quickly. He gave Aleksei a nod. "That's a good idea.. I'll.. actually get rid of mine, just to cover all the bases I can." It made sense to not want to use his government issued smartphone. A phone that could most likely be pinpointed to the spot he stood via satellite connection. For a small moment, Isador considered calling Mia, the woman who'd been his 'handler' throughout this mission. *Probably not a smart idea. Just vanish.* That was one thing Isador had full confidence in being able to do. Vanish.

"Of course love." Isador watched Aleksei walk off, smiling like a fool. He turned toward Ms. Kitty and Little Piggy. "Alright ma'am... I am not going to fight you... There's more than one bathroom here some Imma just put a sign on the door and take little man here back to his lovely kennel. Sound like a plan?" Isador knew better than to argue with a cat, especially one bigger than a miniature horse. Quickly he gave a light jog and scooped up Little Piggy, before closing the bathroom door. Funnily enough, Aodhan had already placed a sign on the door. Isador knew that because he could recognise that calligraphy like handwriting with one eye closed. He laughed as he read the sign. 'Caution, sleeping beast inside.' Brave of him to call Aleksei and the liger both a beast, but at the same time Isador knew it was Aodhan's sense of humor. With that he strode towards the pig's kennel, and placed him inside before closing and latching the door.

"Don't worry little fella, I'm sure you'll be coming to Russia with us as well." Isador turned away from the kennel and looked around. Most of the men were scattered about, most likely attempting to look busy to avoid conversation. Or they were off somewhere deep in conversation. Isador didn't know nor really care which. Instead he went to Aodhan's little apartment. He didn't knock on the door, simply just let himself in and looked around for the man. Aodhan was sitting in a recliner. --One that definitely had seen better days, too.-- Aodhan was hunched a bit over, his attention was held by something he had in his hands. "Aodhan?"

Jumping, Aodhan hid a n old looking picture frame against his leg as he directed his full attention to Isador. "Ah... Is--" He paused a moment before noticing Isador was by himself and then continued more freely. "Isador, it's just you... Need something?" Aodhan seemed sad, and funnily enough Isador knew why. "Don't need anything... And no need to hide the picture..." Isador walked over and slowly took a seat on the slightly dusty couch across from Aodhan's recliner. "It's of Finn, isn't it?"

Aodhan shifted a bit before sighing and laying the beaten up old frame face up, revealing a photo of a younger guy standing next to--next to a rather clean looking tank. "Yep. That it is... That boy loved that tank.. Always wanted to drive it and fire it... but chose medicine instead..." Aodhan laughed a bit as he looked up at Isador. "I'm glad Doc took Eko. They'll be good for each other." Isador gave a nod, giving Aodhan a small smile. "I'm sure Doc'll enjoy Eko's company, and vice versa. Any idea where they were headed?" Aodhan laughed once more, this time it was a real laugh, not one he forced out of himself. "Oh not a clue, boy. Not a clue..." Aodhan rose to his feet and motioned Isador to get up. As Isador clambered to his feet Aodhan pulled him into a hug. A big bear hug too, for him it felt like Aodhan was trying to squeeze the life out of him. "Aodhan..." Isador squeezed as much as he could back as he whispered. "I'm going to Russia with Aleksei... you may--" Aodhan cut Isador off. "Eh, go live ya life, kid. Run away with him, he loves ya, ya love him.... I'll be here if either of ya need me, ever." With that Aodhan released Isador, both of them smiled at each other. The moment was only slightly broken when Aurora appeared. Honestly she brought a different type of happiness to Isador, one he wasn't real sure about, as it was unfamiliar to him. It was also still small, a feeling that was not very developed.