Chapter Seventy: Hello Love

---Isador---

"You'll need to dispose of his body..." Doc spoke in a regular tone. Her and death were no stranger, no they knew each other quite well. Not everyone she worked on survived... Knowing death well should've been in the job description. Aodhan nodded. "I'm aware... I just don't know what they wish to do with him..." Aodhan motioned to Eko as he got to his feet. Doc gave a nod, and got up as well. She hoisted the backpack up onto her shoulder, and went to lean down to grab the duffle bag before stopping and looking at Aodhan. "Is anyone else hurt? I'm willing to help more before I head back to the base. With all this going on they haven't cared a whole lot about when I vanish... Beginning to think they are assuming I'm out being a medic..." She gave a small laugh. This city was a wreck, and many were injured or killed with all that was going on. Doc had been doing her best to help those who needed it.

Aodhan shrugged. "I'm not real sure, honestly. Aleksei had some wounds, but I think Ben fixed him up..." Doc raised an eyebrow at the name Ben, but did not question Aodhan. "If you'd like you could ask lover boy." He motioned yet again to Eko, only after he did he realized the sudden change in him. "I don't think he's in a talkative mood anymore." Doc patted Aodhan's shoulder before calling out to Eko. "Hey, could I borrow you for a moment?"

"If I'm to be honest with you I don't want to take the gun. I can't just take it." Isador held his hands up as if he was surrendering, faintly remembering Aleksei pushing his gun towards Isador while it was wrapped in a napkin. "That cat isn't really a threat, not if approached correctly... I believe Aleksei may be in the same state of mind... Approach with caution... But thank you, Ghost..." With that, Isador dropped his hands back to his sides, gave Ghost a nod and headed towards the aforementioned bathroom. He would not take the gun, he didn't want Aleksei to get the wrong message. He also felt he could achieve more without a weapon. *So what if the liger attacks you, almost seems like the more humane way to go out here...*

Walking with a quickened pace, he aptly avoided the main area, skirting around it and then over the to bathroom. He gave a knock on the door, waited a moment, then slowly opened the door. "Don't worry miss kitty... I'm not here asa threat..." He spoke in a calm voice, smiling over at the liger in the bathtub. As soon as he saw the pig he felt terrible. *Think, earlier you wanted to feed Kyle to them...* For a moment Isador closed his eyes and just thought for a solid moment before opening them and bringing his gaze to Aleksei. He could already tell Aleksei had been drinking.

"Aleksei, love..." Gradually he leaned down, not wanting to move too quickly for fear he would startle the liger. Gently he nudged Aleksei. "Love... wake up..."

---Aleksei/Eko---

Eko was staring dazedly at the body of Kyle as he thought about it all, he thought about himself, his past, his present, and his future. It took him a few seconds to register that Doc was calling for him, he slowly looked up to her then at Aodhan before her again, he gave her a smile as he began to walk over to them both. "Yes Doc?" He had to let out a cough to recompose himself and get back into his happy Eko stage, "You needed me?" He then followed up the question as he finally got his full attention onto her.

Ghost shrugged at Isador's denial of the weapon, and he put it back into his holster, "okay, you're either very brave or very stupid." Ghost sighed as he nodded towards the girl, "I'll watch over her I guess, I'll be in here anyways." He yawned as he closed his eyes. He was just trying to be nice, with all of this happening he might as well offer to look after a sleeping child.

As Isador knocked on the door both Little Piggy and Ms. Kitty looked up at the door before looking at Aleksei, they knew the door was for him and they watched him expectantly but since he didn't respond to the door, they soon lost interest as well. None of the animals even moved when Isador came in, they were already expecting him. Ms. Kitty watched Isador closely, just to be on the safe side. It was clear that this man was more scared of her than she needed to be of him, she let out a small gruff before standing up to go right back to sleep as she went into a ball. Little Piggy on the other hand was very happy to see that it was Isador, he tried to hop onto Isador but little piggy couldn't exactly reach higher than his ankles.

Aleksei didn't take long to wake up after Isador touched him, the moving pig had already somewhat ruined his slumber. Hearing that word again, 'Love', brought a weak, bittersweet smile onto his face. He did not expect to hear that come from Isador again anytime soon. "Yeah?" Aleksei questioned; he didn't want to be too excited about Isador being here, not yet. Isador could just be here to tell him how horrible he was in the sweetest way possible, 'Hey Love, I just wanted to let you know that you suck, bye love', well probably not exactly that but he wasn't expecting hugs and kisses either.