Chapter Twenty-One: All on Nobody

---Isador---

Isador gave Aleksei a nod as he waved him off. He then walked towards Aleksei's truck, climbed in and acted as if the truck gave him a little trouble to give them a head start. He'd tailed someone before, but that wasn't enough experience to make him feel confident about all this. Flying solo... certainly was not what he really wanted, but to be fair, it'll be a tad easier with Aleksei running a distraction. Hopefully it will be, at least.

Isador hummed as he drove down the road keeping the horse trailer in his sights. That would be a big help for keeping distance as it was a pretty easy thing to spot. Tapping on the wheel Isador tried to keep Aleksei's rather recognizable truck behind vehicles just slightly bigger than it. He kept an eye on how close he got to the truck and trailer, and did his best to keep roughly ten or so cars between them. Isador figured he'd probably need to drop closer if traffic got too tight. Loosing them was not an option.

He didn't know what he'd do if he did loose them. It's not like he fully knew how to go back to the mansion... *Keep your head in the game, Isa... Keep on that dang trailer.* Gripping the steering wheel a little tighter Isador kept moving forward moving along with the truck but keeping his distance.

---Aleksei---

Aleksei looked around the very, very clean truck with a clear face of boredom, sheesh, there was nothing interesting in here, he looked at Ramona and she caught his eye, "I swear Aleksei you are a child. Just sit back and be quiet." she huffed in a very motherly tone. He leaned back in his chair and pouted the entire time.

"I'm no child..." he said sadly as he kept an eye on her and watched Isador through the mirror, it took a long time for them to reach their destination which was a beach mansion. Ramona typed in a keyword pass code and entered the gate, she didn't like having guards around, they made her feel uneasy, so that should also help just a tad bit.

She parked her trailer before she and Aleksei got out and got the mules, he asked her all types of questions as they went towards the very very farrr away from the garage round pen. Its all on you know Isador...