Chapter Sixty-One: Adorable

---Isador---

Isador did not look at her, he kept his eyes locked onto Aleksei. "I am aware he will be fine." He spoke in a monotone voice, no emotion registering. His body had become more rigid at the sound of her voice. She was a threat to him, but one he would not touch. *You can't touch her. And why would you? She is a child. A smart one, at that.* With that thought, Isador took a deep breath, releasing the breath with more of a huff.

"I..." He gripped his hands tighter as he tried to speak. For a moment nothing came out. He himself was a bit tired, all of this was beyond stressful. He sat up then and relaxed his hands. His demeanor changed to more relax and at ease. "Yes, I do know that..." He slowly looked over at her. "So, how are we to... go about this?" Isador had a feeling she was toying with him on purpose. He didn't blame her. If he knew one thing about himself-- it was that he was a very easy target.

*One of the least intimidating agents to probably ever walk the Earth.* He shifted weight then, keeping his attention on Aurora. He hadn't even learned her name yet. *Do you want to know it...? Is that worth asking?* Isador slowly looked back at Aleksei, he was starting to feel terrible.

At the sound of the explosion Isador jumped. And not just a small flinch as Aodhan had done earlier-- no no, this jump had him on his feet and looking around like a dog who heard fireworks for the first time. Isador was now slightly shaking, his heart racing. He hadn't really been in the loop with Aleksei's plan... Something told him that was not exactly what Aleksei meant for explosion. *If that didn't kill Jerome... nothing would.*

Aodhan came out of his office and looked around at the men. "What'd ya do, set off a nuke?" He had a crooked smile on his face though, signifying he really wasn't that mad or upset. Actually he seemed impressed.

---Aurora---

Aurora smirked as Isador's found it very difficult to speak, she looked at him as he looked at her, "I don't know Isador...how should we?" She tilted her head as she spoke his name, his true name, no mistake this time.

His reaction to the explosion caused her to jump back in surprise, she was more freaked out by his reaction than the vibration of the blast going through her, she stared at him for a good moment before laughing, full-blown laughing. She couldn't contain how humorous she found this. This was the man they used to infiltrate the mafia.? Haha.

"I can see why Aleksei keeps you around, you are adorable." She laughed some more.

Kyle looked at Aodhan with a smirk, "I wish I could have but that would have taken us out as well." Bald Kyle replied back with a smirk but both Ghost and Eko looked between each other, they decided to keep their thoughts to themselves though