Chapter Fifty-Three: New Friends

---Isador---

Isador watched Alison go with a sad look in his eyes. He was pleased that she chose to listen to him. *Even more so because she barely knows you.* As she sat down his attention flickered back to Cole. It was obvious to Isador that he definitely asked one of the most stupid question he ever could have. A small smile appeared on his face as Cole spoke. *Minor issues... no harm... really fucking hard... sounds about right.*

Shifting awkwardly on his feet Isador gave Cole a quick nod. "Doing no harm would be the preferred route. I know it's damn near impossible, but I'm not one to shy away from challenges." After all, this entire mission started out as a big challenge for a less experienced field agent.... Why not add the possibility of death back onto the table? *Not like it actually left the table... It's just been teetering on the edge for a few months.* His hands gripped the bag a bit more loosely then, and he gave a light laugh.

"This? Oh this came from a SWAT truck..." He then brought his hands together, rubbing them slightly. "I have a habit of taking things that don't quite belong to me... Although usually said things have wheels." From stealing cars to thefting a random SWAT duffel bag in the middle of bustling chaos. What an evolution, Isador. *If you'd actually stolen it, that was.* "I was kinda of hoping this mystery bag of SWAT's could maybe be of use for jailbreaking."

The only thing Isador knew was in the bag was smoke bombs. Isador didn't know what else was in the bag, but he had a small guess that it'd be a range of riot type gear... Items that could deter and crowd or help bust them up. *They would not of given you anything lethal. The man told you to do a jailbreak.*

---Aleksei/Eko---

Cole blinked slowly. "Go." he said monotonically and with that some guards came to basically drag Isador out of the room. They all wore mask over their faces, dressed in tactical gear and had very, very big guns.

"Okay hero, my name is Eko and we'll be helping you from now on. I actually used to be part of SWAT but found out I was never meant to be part of the good guys clubs." Eko laughed as he gestured at the huge castle he now got to live in.

"Right, I was an fbi agent putting my life out on the line everyday and got paid shit. At least here the money is worth more than 10 of my lives." This very tall, very jacked guy said from the corner of the room. "Truth is, we were all good guys with guns once, now we are bad guys with guns. But enough chit chat. Let's go save Aleksei." Eko said as he basically marched Isador out of the castle. The Ex-Fed and two others followed them. These guys were a much more lively bunch than the assassins. They joked around the entire time it took them to get to the police station.

"We're here. I know we aren't supposed to hurt people but if my guys get hurt, their guys get hurt. Understood?" The ex fed raised a brow that was hidden by his mask before they all got out of the vehicle. They looked at Isador expectantly This is his jailbreak afterall, he should make the first move.

Ya know, this wasn't too bad for Aleksei, he got his own place with a liger and a pig, he still wasn't allowed to pee, they also didn't give him water, or food...ya know what no this sucked. This was hell. Hell. Anytime he tried to at least ask questions they would just get verbally abusive towards him. The little shy kid in Aleksei just wanted to cry, they didn't have to be that mean. Come on now. The cops were watching the news and Aleksei decided to watch it with them. It was updates on what had happened during the carnival show Jerome had put on. Aleksei saw a video of him being walked to the police car and he grimace...there is no way his mom wasn't keeping track of the situation. If she didn't know who he was before, she would know now and so does the world...not just a name on a website anymore...

The next video that showed was a recording of when he had saved the boy. That caused some of the cops there to turn back and look at him...hmm, were they actually wrong about him? No. No, they weren't. Once they've all made up their mind once again about Aleksei, they turned back to continue watching the news.

They next story that showed was confirmation on the individual who had died.

"There was one casualty and that was from a russian man named Igor Golubev. He was part of the russian mafia and was known with them as the Executioner." Aleksei's heart dropped. He froze right then and there. He didn't understand. The Executioner should've been one of the first ones to get out of there. One of the cops turned to him and shrugged, "Suicide by cop. He came at us with a machete." he said and Aleksei felt his eyes burn. The type of pain he felt, it was...indescribable. He slowly started to walk backwards and towards the back of the cell, that unfortunately caused him to accidentally step on the liger's tail and she let out a pained roar before taking a nasty swipe at his back. She watched him for a reaction but he didn't react, he just huddled against the back of the cell. The liger seemed...weirded out by his reaction and just decided to leave it alone. She took her place somewhere else instead. Even as a big cat's scratch mark was now implanted on his back and blood began to stream down onto the floor, he sat there quiet. Not only did he lose a good friend but he lost a source. Jerome will now be steps ahead of them. The playing field was now...

1-2.