Chapter Fifteen: Romeo and Juliet

---Isador---

Isador huffed and wiped his hand on his cheek, clearly annoyed by Barbara. He swiftly kept on Aleksei's heels as they entered the garage. It made sense for all these cars to be stolen. Honestly he could call that in and get most arrested for theft. *But that isn't the assignment, sadly.* They did have some beautiful cars, though... Very few were anything Isador would ever want in his life.

"Yeah, I understand the assignment." He looked at Aleksei cracking his hands and fingers. "Those two really are a pair, aren't they?" Shifting on his feet Isador gave another small huff. "I also hate to burst her bubble but..." He trailed off slightly and shook his head. He was letting her get to him. Taking a deep breath, Isador looked around the garage a bit allowing himself a moment to chill out.

"Any specific car?" He found himself curious if they had to track down a specific car or if they just had to pick one off the street. Isador was prepared for either circumstance.

---Aleksei---

Aleksei laughed, "Oh yeah, they are the best thing ever. If Romeo and Juliet were reincarnated, they would be the reincarnation." Aleksei responded before catching Isador's words, a small smile spread across his face...did he mean? maybe but he wouldn't dare ask about it.

"Naw, not a specific car but it is from a specific group of people. A rival mafia. We already have a lot of cars but The Boss likes to continue stealing cars from them just to irritate them, of course I'll be there to cover you. You just handle the car."Aleksei explained as he began to get into his car but he paused half way in, "I'm still kinda drunk. You should drive. I'll give you the address." Aleksei answered as he went over to the passengers seat instead, he got comfortable, leaned back and closed his eyes tiredly.

"Oh..stop like 10 minutes before we reach their garage, we will have to walk the rest of the way so they don't notice my truck ahead of time." he yawned it out.