Chapter Seventeen: Crime Hoodie

---Isador---

Isador gave Aleksei a nod, and turned the key listening for the truck to come to life. Upon its awakening Isador gave a small smile. "Good lil thing." He whispered more to the truck and maybe himself. Shifting into gear he looked in the mirrors for a moment.

"Alright, suit yourself..." Flashing a much more confident grin and slowly started to move the truck. "Maybe after we get the car we could stop for some food? Might do your head some good to have food in your stomach.." Isador could feel Aleksei's eyes on him, and it made his nerves buzz anxiously. He felt like he was under a microscope being examined with a careful and trained eye. *Don't fret about that...* Yeah sure, don't fret. Man dug out a rat in two weeks... A well trained one, at that... What's to say he won't pick up on your scent? *For starters you could try and charm him.* Doubt that'd work, not that charming, thanks brain.

Isador glanced at Aleksei's phone, then backed up through the windshield.

---Aleksei---

It took a few minutes for him to realize that he was staring, it took a few moments longer to realize how weird that was, he squinted his eyes even more at Isador before pulling his gaze and just staring out at the road...yeah, maybe he was a weirdo, sheesh, no wonder people were nervous around him.

"yeah I can eat, I can eat a lot actually." Aleksei nodded, this time, he made sure that he was keeping his eyes on the road and not at his driver. Hmm, where were they going again? Ah right. going to the Vory v zakone garage...hmm those guys weren't too bad. In his book anyways, for the Russian and US government alike, they are a handful.

As they got close to the destination, Aleksei gave him the hand motion to stop, "alright buckaroo, stop right there for me and we are walking the rest of the way....walking? Was he sure? They stopped in an open desert with a blazing sun shining down on them. A 10 minute walk is nothing bad but in bad weather, yes, it is a bit more problematic.

Just to add on to his weirdness, instead of taking off his jacket, he pulled the hoodie up and over his head. Was that his crime hoodie? That seems to be the use of it.