Chapter Fifty-One: SWAT Provides Aid

---Isador---

Isador was unsure what the SWAT team's plan with him. They definitely knew who he was, he got that much. They kept him from sight as they moved him to a car. No one was telling him anything. Not until they put him in a car. It was quick talk. Isador was to remain undercover, for now. The agents he was reporting to believed he still had some use. Which was good, for multiple reasons. *The main one being you're in love with Aleksei and he still doesn't know who you are.* Isador messed with his hands as his mind pondered what they would do next.

"Isador...Right?" One of the SWAT team members looked at him, and he gave him a nod. "What's your thoughts of breaking people out of jail?" Isador looked at him for a moment--stared at him.

"Oh you're serious?" He laughed a little. "How to you suppose I do that?" THe SWAT members looked at each other for a moment, then grabbed a duffel bag, sliding it towards him.

"We don't condone killing anyone in there." The man spoke calmly and quietly. "But there's smoke bombs... in there. Plus we're currently debating making you walk to wherever you and Volkov came from... let him decipher a plan... with you..." He paused and watched Isador quietly. "Plus," spoke the other SWAT member, "You can just say you stole that bag in the middle of all the commotion."

Isador gave a light laugh and picked up the bag. He really wanted to just go straight to Aleksei, but that probably wouldn't look good to them at all. He could then feel the van slowing down. Would he even be able to get to Cole's mansion? *You mean his castle, Isa?* He gave a small huff as the van pulled to a stop and he hopped out. He looked around, he wasn't far, thankfully. "Be safe, Ben. We won't be doing this again." The SWAT vans doors closed. From the outside it looked like a regular civilian van. Isador was thankful for that as he watched it drive away. He could slightly make out the castle in the distance, and literally just ran at it. Hopefully they'd ask questions first and shoot later.

---Aleksei---

The guards in front of Cole's castle watched as a particular figure began to make its way over at an incredible speed.

"What the hell is that?" one of the guards asked before realizing that it was a person. Huh. They allowed said person to get closer before stopping him, "You. You were with Aleksei. Mission failed I presume?" the guard asked before just nonchalantly shaking his head and opening the gate for him.

"Go tell the boss of your failures." the other guard mocked as they watched Isador closely. Cole was still at his desk and Alison was there with him, They were having a conversation about something random before they both looked over to Isador as he came in. Alison jumped up to her feet to approach him, "What happened to Aleksei?" she asked seemingly panicking. He couldn't be dead, he just couldn't be. They needed him.

"I can tell you what happened. Aleksei wanted to be the hero and that got him killed or jailed while Jerome still runs free so he could hurt more people. I was probably wrong about that kid. He definitely doesn't have what it takes." Cole huffed and Alison glared at him.

"What are you doing to stop Jerome then?" she asked with a tilt of her head and the boss glared back, "I don't see the assassins you sent with them. Did your best really fail?" she added before looking over at Isador. "Ben...Ben? That's your name right, whatever you're doing. Let me come with, let me help." she pleaded.