Chapter Sixty-Six: Medical Assistance

---Isador---

Isador could feel his heart breaking then. This was certainly a different person then who he had fallen in love with. Slowly he shook his head. His fear remained, but the anger was beginning to take more of a hold on him. He took a step away from Aleksei. "This is the type of collateral damage that causes people to realize that sometimes who they thought was a good leader, hell a good person..." He paused for a moment. "That they truly were just like the rest of them." Isador crossed his arms, huffing he began to turn away from Aleksei. Looking at him no longer brought the warm feeling to Isador's chest. No, it made him feel disgusted and sick.

"And Aleksei," his tone was more harsh now. Using Aleksei's name aloud felt a tad wrong to Isador, but he felt it a necessary change. "They fell in line because they didn't know what you would do to them if they didn't." With that Isador turned and marched off. He did not want to be around Aleksei. Not anymore. What he wanted to do was check in with Aurora. This was not a safe environment for her. Aleksei's evolution could lead to her death.

*Breaking point or not, Aleksei is going the wrong dam direction.* Isador wanted to cry, yell, scream... But he couldn't. He also would not stand for Aleksei's behavior. *Going against would be stupid....* In his mind he formulated what he would do. He himself would keep his morals in check. His sense of right and wrong... Yeah over the past year and some months he'd been walking that very fine line, but he would not stand on the bad side, no. That was not Isador. That wasn't even Benjamin. *One foot on each side of the line seemed to play the safest.*

He entered the bunk room and looked around. "Aurora...?" He whispered, moving around the bunks slowly, examining each one to see where she may be. "It's..." he paused, and whispered, "Isador...Are... you alright?" Isador wanted to feel some form of use, he wanted the bad feelings to go away. Helping a child may do just that for him.

Aodhan walked over to Ghost and Eko. "I know a retired army medic who could get here quite quickly... would you like me to call her?" He looked between both men, waiting quietly for a response. Usually when injuries occur on his property he would just immediately call her, no hesitation. But this was different. Russian Mafia were in his building. And the man that caused the injury was too relaxed about it for Aodhan's comfort.

---Aleksei---

Aleksei listened to Isador's words and his heart sunk deeper than what he thought was possible, he felt like he wanted to throw up, he had to force himself to regain his composure so he wouldn't start violently shaking. He didn't try to argue with Isador, he didn't try to beg for forgiveness or chase after him, he let him walk away without issue. "Fuck..."Aleksei whispered to himself as he tossed the bag of chips onto the counter and he began to run his fingers through his hair...this is the person he has become? Shame. He took a moment to absorb the silence, the faint sounds of Eko and Ghost whispering about him caught his attention, they weren't very good at whispering.

Suddenly he couldn't breathe again, his throat felt as if it was swelling shut on him as soft tears began to trail down on his face. A headache instantly hit him like a freight train, his vision blurred but not because of anything physical. This reaction was pure mental anguish. He needed air.

He quickly ran outside, bursting through the doors causing a loud bang to go through the house, he needed out. He needed out now. Out of the house, out of his mind. He was out of his mind. He didn't bother taking a car as he made his way down the road, his footsteps staggered like an injured animal, his eyes were void of life. The laughs of looters filled the mostly quietly area and as Ghost said, the fire still raged on. He went inside of an abandoned store and grabbed a new hoodie and some bottles of hennessy, he then went to an alley before collapsing on the ground and downing the bottles one by one. "Blood and reign, remember Aleksei? This is what you wanted." he laughed at himself as he continued to drink away and honestly, this was better for everyone that he was blacked out drunk because he was not done. He would not double down on this, he would get rid of the other two challengers before they even had a chance to do anything. Romeo and Ezra. They were next.

"Oh you poor thing." a familiar voice of a woman spoke up as she made her way towards him. Aleksei knew that he recognized her, he just didn't have the mental capacity to remember who she was. "Trust me, it's not over yet." she bent down on top of him and began to kiss his lips gently before kissing his cheek and with that, she hopped off of him and strutted off. What the hell was that? We'll find out later.

Aurora peaked her head out from the covers before slowly sitting up when she realized that Isador was alone, "...he...he..." Aurora stumbled with her words, she wanted to come to Aleksei's defense but she couldn't, she knew better. "I'm fine, this isn't the first time...he has done..." Aurora shrugged nonchalantly but she was clearly shaking, as if she was in subzero temperatures.

"You really want to invite a random person here with Aleksei acting like this? Are you mad?" Eko whispered but Ghost shook his head, "It doesn't matter how Aleksei is acting, Kyle needs medical assistance, pronto. Aodhan, call her." Ghost agreed to it before looking at Kyle again. At this point his pain was numbed by pure shock. Ghost hated this bastard, he did but not even Kyle deserved such brutality.