Chapter Ten: A Pet Pig

---Isador---

Isador was silent for a moment after Aleksei's words about murder. After a moment he gave a small nod. "Apologies. Today has been a bit of a rush, and I've learned from experience... that when alcohol is involved one should be careful." He smiled a bit then, glad Aleksei was being rather open. *He has a wonderful drunk trait of honesty. Gotta keep that in mind.*

Isador sat on the bed. "It's always good to know you have someone who cares about you. Makes life a tad bit easier to live...Be it a person or a pet." It was then Isador allowed himself to relax, releasing a small relaxed sigh. He felt a tad drained from the day. He turned towards Aleksei a bit.

"Oh, and... you can call me Benji.. I.. kinda prefer it over Ben, or Benjamin.... You can still... call me either of those too. Just thought I'd give you the option." Isador fiddles a bit with his hands, a typical nervous reaction for him. He wasn't in undercover agent mode anymore, he was in plain old Isador mode. His only successful field mission was due to him being overly friendly to a man in Canada. *Not your best time, either...*

"So, which worries you the most? Being taken out by another mafia group, death penalty, or something stupid?" Isador gave him another small smile, one his fellow agents would call his 'puppy dog' smile. It was a truly friendly smile. *Hard to believe you have maybe two friends outside of work...* His eyes had a more playful shine to them. He tried not to focus on the fact that he was sitting next to a man who was wanted by the FBI for a multitude of things one of which being murder. Alleged murder... Although Isador knew now that it was... not so alleged.

--Aleksei--

Aleksei nodded, "Yeah, very true, very true. Trust me, this day went from perfectly normal to playing with my emotions and sanity really quickly." Aleksei smiled at his misery, that's what he did best.

"A pet...I never had a pet before but if I did get a pet, I would want a pig. They seem really really cool." Aleksei nodded his head at the thought of it, "hell yeah, a little pig, that I'll put sun glasses on and me and Welber will be going down in my old truck jamming to rock music on the freeway." he licked his lips before biting them, "Benji. I like that name. If it's what you want me to call you. That's what I shall call him. You can call me whatever you want, I do not care. My new name can be Senpai if it pleases you" he added, as soon as Isador began to get comfortable, Aleksei grew comfortable as well. He seemed to feed off the energy of others.

...What worried him the most? He instantly knew the answer to that, and didn't even have to think about it. "Death penalty." he answered, giving a wry smile, in return to his. "Don't get me wrong, being taken out by another mafia group will be tough shit, those guys are cruel, cruel and it will be a painful death but...if I get caught by the law, I have to go through trial and that's what scares me...no, it pains me..to listen to all of the people that I've harmed testify against me. The family of the woman I killed had to listen to me...my mother to see all of my crimes laid out in front of her. To hear people say, yeah; he deserves to die. My precious little feelings wouldn't be able to handle it." he joked at the end as he laid back on the bed.

"There is no redeeming me but I want to be in control of my own death, I don't need help with dying." Aleksei winked as made a note-able head motion to the guns locked on the wall.

"Benji. Don't get more involved than you already are, please. Trust me, it's not worth it. You don't win in a life like this. You don't win, no one likes you, you can't trust anyone, you don't get the girl. Ya simply die." Aleksei said, his voice was pleading, begging him to listen.