Chapter Thirty-Three: Fly Regularly? Nah.

---Isador---

The past five months were a whirlwind for Isador. He felt like one of the luckiest guys on the planet with Aleksei by his side. Aleksei was very special to Isador, witty and fun to be around. For him there weren't very many bad days in the past months. He reported into his boss at least once every two weeks. Nothing big, just small reports about what's going on inside the mafia. He never told them about his relationship with Aleksei. He was actually afraid too. This didn't change how he felt about Aleksei. He truly loved him. Every little piece about him.

Isador had been sitting outside enjoying some fresh air and playing on his phone when Aleksei approached him. "We are?" Looking up he greeted Aleksei with a soft smile and slightly confused look. Why Russia? *Because they are a Russian Mafia, it would make sense for them to go to Russia occasionally.* Isador tapped his fingers against his phone. Russia is one of quite a few countries he had never been too. He also spoke very limited Russian. He had learned a bit more since he joined the mafia -primarily when he was by himself, which if he was honest wasn't a whole lot anymore-. And he did not mind that whatsoever. He loved every minute, every second that he was with Aleksei. He actually considered telling Aleksei about his actual first name, but alas, that would be a big dumb mistake. *No matter how much you want to Isa, you'll probably--well more like you will-- die.*

"When are leaving?" Isador got to his feet, dusting himself off a little before sliding his phone into his back pocket. He'd need to report that he was leaving the country.

---Aleksei---

Aleksei looked up at the sky before back towards Isador as he thought about it, "wellll, I am currently wanted of course, so flying regularly is off of the table. I have to contact a guy to contact a guy, then when I get the okay from that guy, we can go." Aleksei said before he looked at his watch to see the time, "Which shouldn't be long. I give it 5 hours before he has us ready." Aleksei said.

Aleksei then frowned a bit, this was a cruel reminder that he was a dog on the run and he would never live a normal life again, "Its actually two stops, we fly to costa rica first, its kinda easier to avoid detection when flying unlawfully there, then, we can take a plane to russia the next morning." Aleksei explained the process carefully. Would he tell him why they were going to russia? Naw, that could be a surprise.

He thought about what else to prepare Isador for, was there something he was forgetting to mention? Probably, he'll find out eventually though, he shrugged it off and turned around as he began to walk towards the house, "Pack your bags my dearest, I will make sure you have a great time." Aleksei smiled before going back inside and he began to pack his own stuff, what stuff? He only packed a spare pair of shoes, two shirts, two pants and of course his signature hoodie. Oh! And a toothbrush, can't forget that. Can't have bad breath while kissing Isador now, can he?

Once he got the greenlight call, Aleksei sat on top of his truck as he sung to a random song by Ariana Grande and waited for Isador. "I got one less problemmmm." yeah, he had vocals....totally...his broken accent really helped his singing situation.