Chapter Eight: Knock Knock

---Isador---

It wasn't hard for Isador to recognize Jerome. He may not have been the file Isador was handed, but he most certainly was on the list. The sound of the gunshot didn't cause Isador to flinch, it made him slightly growl. He definitely didn't want to play Russian roulette. Not with Jerome, not ever. He survived some weird things but this would kill, he had no doubts on that.

Quickly he pivoted on his heels. Aleksei had seemingly vanished. *Well...shoot.* Isador bent down and picked up the napkin then attempted to leave the room, trying to draw very little attention to himself. He aimed to get a look around the place, it was the best he could do at that moment. He began to look at doors, trying to find something that may be of use to him at the least. He was no longer anxious, which was a good thing.

It didn't take him long to find what was probably Aleksei's door. Well, it was his door, it had his last name on it. Isador slowly lifted his hand and knocked twice. While he awaited a response he played with the napkin a bit in his hands.

—Aleksei---

Aleksei flinched when he heard the knock, he laid on the bed for a good second as he just glared at the door, honestly he did not feel like getting up but he did it anyways. He had to psych himself back up. Happy thought, happy thought. Aleksei hid some of the bottles under the bed while leaving the only unopened one on the bed. He took a deep breath and put on a smile as he drunkenly stumbled to the door.

"Welcome to my chambers!" Aleksei yelled out loud with his hands in the air as he swung the door open. He seemed pleased to find this so-called Benjamin waiting for him, "Oh, I knew you'd follow me eventually. Seems like we are a duo now." he chuckled before wincing a bit, suddenly he pushed Isador inside of the room and this time, he did lock the door behind him. Paranoia was one of his drunk traits.

"Sit my good man. There are board games to play and bodies to drown...bottles...bottles to drown. Yeah. Make that liver muddy..or don't...I don't want to pressure you." he shrugged before flopping onto the bed and began to open the last bottle he had. Aleksei's room was a mess, it looked like it hadn't been clean for days. The only thing that wasn't destroyed in his room was the nightstand, which showed a picture of him and his mom with some of her belongings. He hasn't talked to her much but they still loved each other greatly.