Chapter Fifty-Two: Mystery Bag

---Isador---

Isador knew running up had a higher chance of being shot at, but in this moment all that mattered to him was getting to the dang gates. He was rather pleased when the guards did not open fire. He huffed at their very correct assumption.

"Thank you." He quickly strode past them and to Cole and Alison. As Alison walked over Isador shook his head, and then he looked at Cole. *Doesn't have what it takes, huh? Some people don't see value in the deaths of innocents.* Isador kept that thought to himself, this was a literal boss of a rival mafia. He certainly did not want to tempt Cole to just end him.

"You are not entirely wrong... He did save a child from being murdered for what was probably Jerome's entertainment. Jerome however seemed to not appreciate that Aleksei had returned. He also didn't just order Aleksei to be killed, either... and it's not like he didn't have that ability. He had men everywhere. It's SWAT that got Aleksei, and from what I could tell he was the only one they caught... And yes, my name is Ben." His attention switched to Alison, sighing he shook his head.. "I'd say they did, after all I haven't seen any of them. I did however see officers take Aleksei out in handcuffs...I knew I couldn't take them on to free him.. What I do know," Isador shifted the duffel bag as he paused a moment, catching his breath a bit better after his run, "Aleksei would not allow you to come with him, and I won't put you in unnecessary danger... Not right now."

Isador patted the bag gently and looked back over at Cole. "How hard do you think it would be to break Aleksei out of jail?" *Do you want the sensible answer? Because it'll probably be really hard.* Isador's gaze did not waiver. He was serious about breaking Aleksei out. He had small ideas on how to do it, but he wanted some extra aid. And nothing against Alison, but he was not sure how he could keep her safe and successfully jailbreak Aleksei. *She's been through enough... Plus you may come across as suspicious since you returned alone...*

---Aleksei/Allison---

Alison was clearly disappointed but she didn't argue, he was right but she felt like it was her duty to make it up to Aleksei somehow. She went back over to the chair and silently slumped as she listened to their conversation.

How hard was it going to be? Was this man serious? Was it too late to change sides and go team Jerome because Cole was about to. He let out a long sigh of pure annoyance as he pinched his temple dramatically, "Luckily for you, they are incredibly understaffed and are picking up Jerome's pieces....if you were to go in with fury, you can do it with minor issues." he said as he looked at Isador with a glare, "but if you want to go in without harming anyone, its going to be really fucking hard. You might just die." Cole finished as he leaned back into his own chair. He stared at the bag Isador had with a questioning look.

"You guys didn't take a bag with you, where you get that one?" he then asked.