Chapter Thirty-One: A Thing

---Isador---

The sudden push made Isador smile as he squirmed a little, no longer caring if he had any sort of composure. He was quick to help with the removal of his own shirt, no longer wanting it in the way. None of their current actions really caught Isador off guard... small bits of surprise, maybe. But when Aleksei spoke... Isador's breath caught a little. *He loves you....* Isador held a quick moment of silence, allowing the words to echo in his mind. Words he certainly treasured.

He whispered as he gently pulled himself out of the kiss, "I do believe..." he gave a small pause before continuing, "I love you too..." With that he smiled, and returned Aleksei's soft and sweet kiss. "By the heavens he's a good kisser... you Isa, are trash.* Isador nearly laughed at his own thoughts, but he kept enough composure to keep that little laugh inside his mind. He could also feel himself getting warmer. A good warm, too.

---Aleksei---

I mean yeahh, Isador clearly wasn't that experienced but Aleksei could care less about that, he enjoyed the moment to its peak. It didn't take long until more clothes were removed, it didn't take long until Aleksei was focusing on more than just the lips of Isador but...do we need to go into detail about that? I don't think so, they will have that burning in their memory for a long time to come.

Once finished...Aleksei cuddled onto Isador tightly, gosh he didn't want to let go but at last, he must, after around 30 minutes of resting up, he finally let go of Isador and sat up on the bed , he wasn't the type of guy that needed to go to sleep after finishing but he was the type of guy that needed a drink afterwards. He got dressed and just gently told Isador he was going downstairs. He thought about their relationship, okay so you loved him and he loved you. You guys love each other? Its simple right? Should be simple enough...or was it? Aleksei it shouldn't be this hard, you aren't new to relationships, I mean he's only ever had one true boyfriend before. The rest were not long lasting and kind of just toxic fuck buddies typen relationship? But hey, a relationship was a relationship. Relationship doesn't always mean a good one.

He finally entered the kitchen only to find that the gods have blessed him because there were multiple bottles of whiskey. It seems that the "Family" loved to take care of his needs only when he takes care of theirs, was he complaining? Hell no. It would be a surprise to see that he only took one bottle and trotted his way back to the room. His drinking has gotten immensely better since he and Isador became friends, finally having something...well someone good in his life.

"Okay, I'm back! and just to clarify because its nagging me, we are like a thing now, right? That's how this works? Right?" he asked, decided to be upfront about his concerns rather than just try to guess how Isador felt.