Chapter Ninety-Six: Exit, Aleksei

---Aleksei/Aurora---

Aleksei smiled at Isador again and pulled him close, "I'm a bit squished here but that's okay. I just want to feel you." Aleksei kissed Isador affectionately and Aurora cringed, looking away, "yuckkk." She whined playfully.

Soon the man was back with a bottle of pills, he handed Aleksei one and gave him water bottle to help him swallow it, he then stepped back and watched, "The pill will taste bad, but you won't feel anything once it starts to work." The man reassured and Aleksei nodded as he quickly downed the pill. Aurora closed her eyes on top of him as she tried to let him focus on getting better but something in her gut told her that something wasn't right, for starters there was no drug that permanently killed pain. She tried not to think about it too hard as Aleksei began to drift off to sleep, he needed the rest after all.

Aleksei's eyes were only closed for five minutes but Aurora 's own eyes flickered open when she realized something, she kept her head there even longer just to make sure and she jumped off of Aleksei as she realized, nearly knocking Kira off of him and onto the ground. Kira let out a shocked cry before steadying herself, she seemed to glare at Aurora in the most adorable angry face a baby could make but Aurora wasn't paying attention.

"What did you give him!" she yelled, and the man raised a brow at her, "I gave him what he wanted." He replied before walking over to Aleksei with a disheartened chuckled, "Long live the king." He frowned before walking out of the room. The other men eyed Aleksei before following suite. Aurora wanted to throw something at them, but she knew they were telling the truth, they didn't trick him or poison him, it was what he wanted. Aurora wiped the tears off her face angrily before she randomly began to jump up and down from the ground, "I hate him! He chose to leave me just like she did! I hate them! I hate them, I hate them" she was screaming bloody murder, I'm sure it could be heard from even outside. Her screaming caused Kira to cry as well, she didn't know what she was crying about but she was matchings Aurora's energy.

For Aleksei, it was over.