Chapter Seventy-Six: Til Death Do Us Part

---Isador---

Isador shook his head as he relaxed his hands. "No, you cannot." What really brought him a sense of joy was just how off guard he caught Aleksei with his sudden change of language. All that sternness faded away with each word Aleksei spoke. A small smile was making an appearance on his face then, the hurricane of emotions suddenly gave way to that warm feeling he had begun to know rather well. He wasn't sure whether it was the end of the storm, or if he was just currently stuck in the eye of it. And honestly, that did not bother him. He was pleased just to have Aleksei.

"Till death do us part..." Isador repeated Aleksei's words as small little memories played back in his head for a moment. That small smile had turned in a full fledged one, a smile filled to the brim with genuine joy. "That sounds amazing, love." Isador felt the tightness in his chest fully release. A sense of victory was washing over Isador, and that was not a feeling he knew well, but he welcomed it as it felt wonderful. He leaned toward Aleksei a bit and placed a small kiss on his cheek, nodding. *Help rebuild, what a noble sentiment, love...* His thoughts definitely reflected how much better Isador felt, that was for sure.

"Oh, yeah... I mean Isador is fine... I truly prefer Isa. It's just a bit easier and quicker to say." One thing he found interesting about Aleksei was how well he moved topics. Like a revolving door. Ever moving, ever changing. Shifting himself a bit he drummed lightly on his legs a moment, losing himself in a thought. *Easier to say? Your name barely qualifies as three syllables. You prefer Isa because it was the nickname your mother gave you, it gives you the feeling of being loved.* He came back to reality with a small jolt. "On... a not really similar note, what's... the plan with Aurora?" Isador was curious who Aurora's actual guardian or caretaker was, if she even had one. Needless to say Isador had gotten a slight bit attached to the little one. "Helping the community would benefit her, as well as others... but you know... just curious.." *Could one say that they want to keep a child? Was that wrong? Honestly Isa, it probably is.* He held his smile, happy to the usual Aleksei--his love-- out to play.

---Aleksei---

It felt like a whole different world, nothing that happened previously mattered anymore. He loved that, it felt like everything was okay again, just a few hours ago he was incredibly drunk and he felt like he could burn the world down with pure anger but now he was melting in Isador's hands because of his soft touch and parent like tone.

"Isa it is, I just want you to feel comfortable." he continued to smile before coughing lightly at the mention of Aurora, "umm...she has a mother but her mother is...is a wanted criminal so she left the country to get away from prosecution. She has entrusted her into my care ever since and if I'm not available, I just hire a sitter." Aleksei shrugged. Aleksei wasn't exactly too bothered with Aurora's care, he wasn't good with kids nor did he have great knowledge on their care so he didn't see how this wasn't the healthiest situation for Aurora to grow up in. Aleksei actually began to think about it now, Aurora, he never felt like a father figure to her, hell not even like a brother to her but their relationship dynamic was unique and special, how to describe it? He didn't know really but he couldn't ignore that he did love that child.