Chapter Eighty-Seven: Two Options

---Aleksei---

Aleksei winched a bit at Isador's refusal but he tried to keep his composure, "Okay, that's fine. I'll have Micah pick you up, that way you will be able to take the liger and pig with you." Aleksei's voice was even, void of emotion but when Aodhan spoke he became increasingly irritated, "No, I don't need anymore people knowing where we live, they'll be fine." Aleksei smiled a bit at him before nodding at Ghost, "Lets go, continue working so we can get out of here." Aleksei ordered and Ghost nodded as he quickly got back to work, any bodies that weren't being grieved by family members were getting picked up and put inside the backs of trucks.

"Sir...have you been injured in anyway?" One of the men asked Luz's dad who shook his head, "No, neither was my daughter but my fucking was!" The man jumped at Aleksei's foot soldiers and now all guns were on him, "Don't shoot idiots." Aleksei called out to them, he was having trouble maintaining the peace here, this was getting aggressive, too aggressive, they would have to fall back before...

BANG BANG!!!

A single gunshot rang through the atmosphere, quickly followed by a second one. "Find the shooter!" Ghost yelled before noticing that it was a civilian who managed to get her hands on one of the fallen police firearms. Very sloppy Ghost, should have made sure that all weapons were secured.

"That was for my son." the woman sobbed but there was no pity taken on her, "Execute hostile." Ghost gave the order and the woman was killed swiftly after. Aurora and Luz recognised this woman, she was the mother of one of the children they had played with just earlier today, she handed Aurora money for the pizza so it could be donated. Both girls finally had enough of the bloodshed, they both were having breakdowns and begging to be taken out of this land of horrors.

"Okay, okay Luz, I got you." Luz's father pulled her close and held her hand, he knew she was against being held so this was the best he could do.

"Aleksei. Do you want me to escort ^Isador^ and the children back to the warehouse?" Ghost emphasized Isador's name, clearly showing disgust in his new found discovery of who Isador actually was but there was no reply, only then did Ghost turn to look at Aleksei and realize that he was the target of the shooting, gripping onto his baby sister as blood poured at out of as he gasped for air on the ground Ghost watched with a glare before slowly walking over, "Damn, she got you good." Ghost chuckled a bit before taking Kira away from him and handing her over to one of his men instead, "You two, get some blankets." all of the men were rather calm about the situation, Ghost didn't seem too worried, "He'll be fine, the shots were sloppy." Ghost made sure to assure the group anyways. Of course they were used to this, they were field agents so to speak, their men get shot all of the time, no biggie.

Well Ghost for Aleksei this was a biggie, so act like you care!

The only one who wasn't reassured was of course Aleksei, he had never experienced this type of physical pain before, it took him a moment to realize that he had been shot but shortly after that came excruciating pain, it burned, how ironic that it burned but he couldn't even scream in agony, his voice was taken from him, all he could do was let out little whimpers as he tried to gasp for life. A blanket was wrapped around him and pressure was applied to his two wounds before Ghost picked him up and began to walk him to a truck, though...he knew very well it would be a risk trying to get Aleksei anywhere without proper medical attention right now, with a huff he laid Aleksei back on the ground again, "you, Aodhan, will you have anything in your vehicle that will help us ease these wounds? Because if you don't, there is two options, let him die here or give him over to authorities so they'll treat him." Ghost kept by Aleksei's side carefully monitoring the situation.