On The Inside

Well how about that? Now what possibly could Mrs. Lexington know that no one, not even her late husband, had any knowledge of ever knowing? And how on God's green earth did she ever discover what not a soul ever knew? And keep it hidden for all those years. What was truth behind the brooch? How could the riddle of the rightful owner be solved? And why did Julius never tell a soul? Not even his own sons?

Furthermore, why did she keep it a secret for all them years? And especially from the Hastings.
Perhaps many could not understand, but today, Mrs. Lexington could no longer hide the truth behind the brooch.

Once and for all, the truth was finally coming out. But would it be enough to save Mama Woods from the slammer? So many questions. Yet so little time.

But the biggest question of it all, was could the Hastings Clan and her own daughter, ever forgive her for what she was about to reveal?

Now they say the wildest storms have an unforgettable name. Perhaps this one was to be named after Mrs. Lexington herself... Lydia. And for what was once a sunny day, now became a gloomy and bleak day as the dark clouds filled the sky. So dark, it seemed like the sun ran away from little ole town of Ponchas Avenue Row. Almost like it knew this could not be tamed!

That thunder suddenly roared, and the lightning flashed and darkness fell over that courtroom... Only the shine of lantern lit that room. The floods of rain came gushing down like a thousand drums at war. The only comfort of that storm was the sweet air that came breezing into that stuffy room.

But it would not last for long...