The Pusuit...

Tator kissed Maple with as much fire and intensity as Maple gave him rage...

His lips burned with passion on top of hers, so much so that Maple momentarily forgot where she was. In fact, Maple's feet began to leave the ground as if she were floating...

In one not so simple kiss, all that rage was now decimated. Well... almost. Because the moment that Tator removed his lips, and Maple regained her stability and her whereabouts, she opened her eyes and gazed fondly into Tator's, only to in the same swoop, scowl with a growl!

Tator seeing that flame of frustration still burning, in her eyes, grabbed her and effortlessly hoisted her from ground like a weightless bird with angel's wings. Maple found her feet were removed from beneath her and she was now pressed against the wall in yet another explosion of an embrace.

This time Maple could not fight it! He broke her. He finally broke her! Maple lost all her inhibitions! She locked in and wrapped her legs around his thick waist as she pressed into his lips, as if he were water in her well. He finally melted her icy stance. Moreover to say, he extinguished her fire, was incredibly opposite. Truth is he engulfed her with his passion blazing for her, that the two were now incited in a fiery embrace. As they had never been before. And in that moment, Maple suddenly realized the way Tator made her feel, was something that she had lacked with Andrew all along.

Although Andrew was indeed a good kisser, something she would never deny, she realized in her passionate caress with Tator, she had felt consumed with the burning of desire and the sparks, of a tingling intensity, in her thighs that she never felt with him. At least not in that way. And it scared her! It scared her to the core!

Maple found herself helplessly melting into to Tator's arms with a thrilling sensation, thirsting for more. And Tator, whom was engulfed in a mad fervid passion for Maple, felt as if here tasting her lips, as if he were drinking wine from the heaven's. He was drunk with love! And she was beyond enamored! It was no doubt they found themselves both animated, in an electrified, and in an entanglement of irrefutable love.

But finally Tator, in an extreme intensity, forced himself to temporarily release, as he came up for air, he said...

"You gone marry me now?"

A weak in the knees, and with uncontrollable desire, Maple tasting his sweet lips, replied...

"My Mumma's gone wont a white weddin."

Tator, trying to catch his bearings, and refrain from his impulsive yearning of salaciousness, stared deep into Maple's comely eyes as his warm breath entangled with hers. Tasting her lips once more, he replied...

"I don't know if that's gonna be possible." He said with amorous eyes, as he vigorously concentrated on her lips...

Maple could feel herself coming undone not to resist her craving desires as well...

Embraced in his masculine arms, she found herself deeply breathing in his sweet intoxicating aroma. Notwithstanding that, she knew she could not cave into what they both longed for. At least not yet...

"Tator__" She heavily panted.

"Maple... No..." Tator groaned, knowing exactly what she was thinking in that moment.

"I have ta thank!"

"No you don't." He said passionately drinking her in.

Maple could feel herself becoming more discombobulated, the more he canoodled her...

"Put me down." Maple breathlessly voiced.

"Hmm emm." Tator rejected as held her even tighter and pressed her more against him.