Nothing But Trouble

"You see who?" Uncle Jeffy suddenly uttered coming out of nowhere from the side of the house!

"Oh!" Maple gasped!

She began to laugh like crazy!

"Whuts wrong witchu tonight Madge?"

"Uncle Jeffy!" She laughed haughtily! "I swear I am loosin my mind!"

"Startin to?" He laughed!

"Oh hush up!" Maple snickered walking back towards the house.

Just as she started to get towards where Uncle Jeffy stood on the front porch, there from the corner of her eye, he was!

Maple stood like a deer in headlights.

"Whuts wrong witchu?" Uncle Jeffy said once again gawking at Maple with wonder. "Baby girl.."

"Huh?"

"Whatchu gawkin at?"

"Nuthin..." She said. But her eyes were even more enlarged than before.

Standing right next to Jeffy, standing in the shadows, was Tator... He was so close, he could have picked the toothpick straight from Uncle Jeffy's perched lips. In fact he started to. Jeffy turned. He was seconds from being nose to nose with Tator...

"No!"  Maple blurted out mortified!

"Woman!" He screeched nearly swallowing his toothpick whole!

"I'm sorry Uncle Jeffy!" She squeaked.

"You're sorry?" He fussed.

"Everythang alright?" Cornelia said coming out of the house to check on Jeffy.

"Honestly? I thank my baby niece is loosin her mind." He fussed.

"Oh naw Jeffrey..." Cornelia replied just about to pinch him for being insensitive. But before she could! Cornelia gasped and was just as bug eyed as Maple!

"Whut?!" Uncle Jeffy huffed starting to feel peeved! "Whut is wrong with you women tonight?" He said looking around.

"Jeffrey, I__" Cornelia saw Maple's nervous expression.

"Pumpkin?"

"Umm.. well I just thought I saw a bee is all!" Cornelia suddenly replied.

"You thought you saw uh___"

"Uh bee?"

"Uh bee?"

"Mmm hmm.."

"In this weather?" He said with his eyebrow raised.

"Uh huh!" She nervously grinned.

"Uh bee? Bee?"

"Uh bee!" She replied.

"At night?"

"Yes.."

"Uhhh bee?"

"Well it was a big bee Jeffrey!" Cornelia hissed! She stepped down from them stairs pretending to be upset at his nonstop query. "If ya don't believe me, Jeffrey, then you kin jest take me home." She stomped off to his truck but not before winking at Maple..

Uncle Jeffy just stood flabbergasted.

"I swear..."

"Ummm Uncle Jeffy, you better go after her." Maple said trying to shoo him away.

Uncle Jeffy ogled at Maple. He raised his brow so high, it looked like it was gonna fly away.

"Maple__"