I'll Take You Home

Mrs. Crowder kicked off her fluffy slippers and hightailed herself up them stairs just as fast as she had came down! She ran so fast she tripped up them stairs, landed splat on her face, and farted in the wind. She had no time to say Ou and cater to her now bruised shins! In fact she dressed so fast, she would have put a run way model to shame! That woman was on a mission...

Finding the keys to her car, she shouted....

"Cleava! Get out of them dang bushes and drive me into town!"

Cleaver walking slower than molasses in January, rolled his eyes and just said yes ma'am. But the whole time he thought...

CLEAVER: "Lawd, Lawd... whut is that woman of to naw?"

"Hurry up Cleava!" She shouted banging on the door and already sitting in back seat."

"Where we goin today, Mrs. Crowder?" Cleaver asked.

"I dunno!" She hissed. "Just drive me ta town."

But what she wasn't telling Cleaver, was she was on a mission to find Tator and to spy on every single move he made. Moreover to see if he was gonna go and find Maple.

She had him drive up the streets and around the corner, and all the way around the block again and again. They were going circles...

"Mrs. Crowder, we done already been up this bend for the fourth time naw. Seems we goin in circles. Maybe I kin help, if you jest tell me whut we lookin for?"

"Cleava! Just shut up and drive!" She snarled.

"If that's whut you wont..." He sighed.

"It's whut I wont!" She fussed.

Cleaver inwardly muttered something not fitting for Mrs. Crowder's ears.

"Cleava.... I know you jest said some em snarky!" Mrs. Crowder hissed gawking at Cleaver through the rear view mirror.

"Did I Mrs. Crowder?" He replied aghast. "Why I'm jest drivin. Jest like you asked."

"Uh huh." She said ogling at him suspiciously. "That's whut I said... drive. Cleava! Stop this car!" She demanded!

"But you just told me ta drive..."

"I ssssaaid stop this car! Stop it right now!" She ranted.

Cleaver hit the breaks! He stopped that car, so fast, Mrs. Crowder arms and feet flew up in the air as she bounced, slid and rolled into that floor like a rubber tire with no car!

Cleaver turned back to only find Mrs. Crowder's butt in the air.

"Oh... oh, Mrs. Crowder! I'm so sorry__"

"Shut up!" She hissed turning over! She straightened her wig, and fixed her hat. "I'll deal with you later."

Cleaver slightly snickered...

"Jest get me out of this car! And hurry up!" She huffed, while still trying to get her bearings.

But what made Mrs. Crowder, make Cleaver stop the car so hastily, was not the whereabouts of her grandson, Tator. But instead, walking down the street with an armful of groceries was Maple Joelle.
She thought upon seeing her, surly Tator is not too far off. But he was nowhere in sight.

"Stay here Cleava." Mrs. Crowder ordered, as he helped her properly stand up and get out of the car.

Mrs. Crowder called out, like a child, to an ice cream truck...

"Maple! Yoo-hoo!"

Maple halted where she stood and uttered...

MAPLE: "Oh dear Lawd! Surly not."