"He was batshit crazy." Harrison said

The end is weird here since I wanted to finish this so I could play Hogwarts Legacy, which I have literally been playing 24/7

~

Harrison smirked slightly while pouring the potion into the cake he was making, he'd warned Remus already to not eat whatever he made today.

He did however save the last bit of the potion- just if he ever needed it in the future.

"Harrikins! What are you making?" Fred walked into the kitchen, looking at the bowl in Harrisons hand.

"What does it look like?" Harrison said, waving his hand, suddenly everything in the kitchen seemed to just work magically, Harrison not putting in any effort anymore.

"What's the occasion?"

"I'm leaving for Hogwarts in two days," Harrison said, "Might as well celebrate the last few days of my easy second year life."

"Rigghhttt." Fred said, then he ruffled Harrisons hair, "Whatever you say."

"Where's George?"

Fred shrugged, "I honestly don't know."

"Well, find him and tell him we have cake in- thirty minutes or so." Harrison said, Fred saluted and walked away, grinning.

That's how they ended up sitting at the dinner table, two orange cats and one black cat- and of course a laughing Remus and Harrison.

Harrison wished he had a camera somewhere close to take a picture of the three somehow grumpy looking cats. He would've framed them and hung them right here in the dining room.

"This is amazing, cub." Remus said, still laughing, now petting a Sirius Black who was trying to slap him in his face with his claw.

"I honestly don't know when they'll change back." Harrison said, "I suppose Fred and George do." He said looking at the orange cats. Who seemed to get even more annoyed by that.

"A long time then." Remus said, "This is going to be fun."

"I should've made a part without the potion, though." Harrison said, "It looks good."

"That it does."

Then they were interrupted by a bunch of meows and Fred and George were no where to be seen anymore, suddenly Harrison regretted his choice. At least Sirius was still annoying Remus.

"I am blaming you if the house explodes." Remus said, when he noticed the same thing as Harrison.

"Yeah, you do that." Harrison said, his eyes still scanning the room.

~

"Tom Riddle," McGonagall said, looking at Tom with such a look of amazement. Harrison and McGonagall had decided that they would do this a day before Harrisons first exam, then he would immediately come with McGonagall back to Hogwarts in the evening.

"Tommy boy." Harrison said, sitting down in one of the chairs in Tom's office, the chair he kind of claimed everytime he came here.

"Deputy-Headmistress," Tom said, slight- dare he say- smile on his face. "I always thought you would get far."

"Yes, well, I wasn't the one people suspected would be the youngest minister of magic."

Tom nodded, "Well, I had the right ambition to get there. My mind was just not-"

"He was batshit crazy." Harrison said, "That's what he wanted to say."

"Mr. Black!" McGonagall said, a mix of surprise and fear. A look he'd never expected on his Professors face.