I might never leave

This entire chapter is Harrison healing some so far unnoticed childhood trauma's.
Quite fluffy, quite sad.

:)

The entirety of Hogwarts was watching the match between Hufflepuff and Slytherin. He heard Lee's voice carry over the field, introducing everyone of them as they walked onto the field. One line of yellow players, one of green.

Harrison met Cedric's eyes, I'll beat you. He mouthed and Cedric smirked. He had told the boy of his plan, not to let the boy go easy on him, but because he truly hoped that Cedric wouldn't stop playing from shock of either his magic or the dementors.

He was certain that Cedric told his team members his plan, too. The rest of the Slytherin team knew, of course, meaning that this entire match would be like a play, to show parents, teachers, Lords, everyone see the dangers of dementors in Hogwarts.

Flint walked up to Cedric to shake hands, while the rest mounted their brooms already. And then suddenly they were in the air, the chasers racing over the field, while Harrison floated above them all, trying to catch the golden snitch.

"So we don't catch it until you have done your thing at least?" Cedric asked and Harrison nodded, his eyes drifting to the side of the quidditch fields, there were dozens of dementors just outside the crowd.

"That's the plan." Harrison said, "I don't really care who wins this match."

He heard Lee make a comment about the seekers not paying attention to the snitch that flew about thirty meters from them, so Harrison shot after it, Cedric laughing while following him, neither of them actually planning to catch it.

The snitch shot upwards, Harrison followed it up, the thing led him to a place with a safe enough distance that he could free his magic without bothering anyone. He sighed, letting the snitch get away before releasing his magic.

He saw some players look up, before they continued playing as if nothing was happening.

And then the cold feeling came. He pretended as if he was looking for the snitch he lost, Cedric doing the same a few feet below him. The dementors were on him in a matter of minutes, it was a wave of memories of when he was a little kid.

He had been sitting in a room the founders had given him, crying softly, scared anyone would hear him.

It was the moment he felt the most unwanted in his lifetime. He had been four, that day he had gone through his day like any other, but something changed when someone had said something, Harrison could not remember what.

But it reminded him of his parents, James and Lily, who had left him with no second thought. No true goodbye even. Four year old Harrison had questioned if he could ever be wanted, even if his parents didn't.

Rowena had come into his room, hours later, she comforted him.

She must've used a weak memory charm on him, never the biggest fan of making him forget totally, but just pushing the memory to the back of his mind until now.

The dementor had dug the memory up trying to find Harrison's most depressing moments.

And in that moment, he felt just like four year old Harrison. Unsure of the world, of his own capabilities.

He felt himself go weak as the dementor grasped into him further, trying to find more pain, more things he could feed on.

Harrison didn't even notice he was tumbling into the ground until he was falling, hearing screams from everywhere.