Leave the baby dragons alone, please

I'm trying to make my chapters longer so I won't end up with like 150 chapters.

So here have a 10k word chapter all about dragons and some smut.

This took a while to write so thank you all for your patience, enjoy <3

Harrison spend days at Tom's remaking his entire defensive landscape in his head, meanwhile Tom started readying the Death Eaters for what was coming the next school year, it was going to be the most chaotic thing Tom had done in years and his Death Eaters needed to be ready.

The duelling tournaments were finally planned for a time within three weeks and the trainings had been going exceptional, even Bellatrix seemed to finally be back in form, even if she acted a bit more like a child than before.

It was a defensive mechanism for the trauma of Azkaban, or so they had been told, so Tom let her and finally allowed her to wander as freely as the other Death Eaters who had been freed from the prison.

This meant: You can go where you want, but don't get caught.

And then after days of making sure his magic was secure- he could truly feel his magic healing now so at least Blaise seemed to be right. He brought up the tattoo thing with Tom.

"They want to bear your mark, so that they can aid you?" Tom asked, seeming just as surprised as Harrison. "And trust you to not use it in any other way? Even The Knights of Walpurgis didn't trust me that fully."

Harrison stared up at Tom, from where his head was laying in the man's lap, Tom had been frowning while working through some papers from the Death Eaters, the man was obviously a lot busier now and Harrison wondered what that meant for them when Tom also started teaching at Hogwarts.

"They're insane," Harrison shook his head, "I told them so, but they seemed so insistent, Cedric first said it before the whole Lily thing and I'm certain that somewhere in the time I spent here they actually got together and debated this thing, because they were such an united front."

"Well, it's hardly a surprise." Tom said softly, "They see you as some sort of mentor, but you also constantly get in danger. If they offer you this you should do it."

"But I don't want them to see me as some sort of mentor or master."

"Harrison, love," Tom said, "Whether you listen to them now or do not, they will never truly see you as their equal or their friend. It's hard to gaze upon magic such as yours and see something you think of as equal."

And Tom had a point, Harrison knew that, he had never really been equal to his friends, they had always looked at him for answers and listened to his orders without asking questions. Even the newer additions, such as Oliver and Ginny, it seemed the rest informed them of this unspoken agreement.

"It's a lonely life." Tom admitted, "It used to be my defense mechanism back at Hogwarts, make sure nobody could know me fully. Once I realised how lonely it was I had enough horcruxes to push the feelings down."

"Sounds depressing," Harrison said quietly.

"It was," Tom answered truthfully, "But then you came along and now I don't have to feel alone. Harrison, I don't ever want to have you feeling alone. But don't be afraid to take on the role they want you to take on, because you can not stop this progress."

"I know that." Harrison smiled, "I won't be lonely. I have you after all, don't I?"

Tom smiled down at him, leaning down to kiss him, whispering a quiet, "Always." It sounded like a promise more than anything.

"Remember when I asked you if you would ever mark me?" Harrison whispered when Tom ended the kiss. "And you told me that as much as you'd like to, you wouldn't want to put me in the same rank as your Death Eaters?"