"I was doing it for Harrison."

Second post in one week!! :)

Enjoy!

Harrison returned to Grimmaulds place after another few days, and he had once again forgotten that his family was made out of a bunch of genius' who act like idiots. It took about a whole day of trying until he could get Sirius to have a serious- no pun intended- conversation with him.

"You can access all the Black vaults, right?" Harrison asked, as soon as he realised that yes, this time Sirius was really listening.

The man nodded slowly, Harrison knew that he was probably suspicious of whatever Harrison was planning.

"So you could get into Bellatrix' vault?"

Sirius nodded again, "Do you need something from her vault? Why not just make the Dark Lord ask her."

"The thing in her vault got put into her vault only after Tom agreed to sleep with her, he's scared that she'll force him to do such a thing again." Harrison scrunches up his nose in disgust. "This was the easy way."

"Do I want to know?" Sirius asked, when Harrison shook his head, he sighed. "What is it?"

"Hufflepuff's cup, another horcrux."

"Did he take all the founders items?" Sirius asked, Harrison laughed, "Except for Gryffindor. To this day I'm still wondering whether that is because he hates Gryffindor or because he couldn't find the sword of Gryffindor."

"Fine, we can go to Gringotts later this day." Sirius replied.

"Could I invite Tom?" Harrison asked, "I think he would like coming along, also I haven't shown him the founders vaults yet."

"Haven't seen him enough, huh?" Sirius asked, the man sounded amused, "Sure invite him along, pup."

Harrison narrowed his eyes at the comment, but then decided to let it go.

"I spoke to Regulus again," Harrison said then, not entirely sure if it was a good thing to tell Sirius or not, "On accident."

"What happened?" Sirius asked, he sounded worried.

Harrison sighed, "I just got really sad one evening and decided to try and see the founders, Regulus came to tell me that they wouldn't see me while feeling down, since they didn't want me to use them as escape."

"Are you okay?" Sirius asked, even more worried now and Harrison nodded. "I am fine, Regulus then managed to tell me that he believes we're actually able to bring him back. That, even though he was doubting it before, he had gotten some signs it might actually be working. We might actually bring him back, pads."

Sirius nodded, not sure what to say and then he just hugged Harrison. The hug felt more emotional than any of the other hugs Harrison has gotten from his godfather- no father. It told him just how thankful the man was.

It only made him want to try harder at really bringing Regulus back.

When Sirius let go and started talking about all the epic pranks he pulled, Harrison let the subject change happen. It was only once the man left he grabbed his journal.

Tommy boyyyy!!!

You have attachment issues. Was the quick reply, You were literally here 30 hours ago, what is important enough to get you this excited?

Number one, that was rude. Number two, you are coming to Gringotts with me and Sirius. I'll show you the founders vaults and then we can also retrieve the Hufflepuff cup.