My bonded is a pranking genius

Honestly I'm quite proud of how active I am right now. Like my last update was only 2 weeks ago?

With Yule being over, normally a few days of rest would pass. This year, however, Harrison suspected that yule should have counted as his rest. The moment the holiday past the entire Black Manor filled with people running around trying to get everything in order for Sirius and Remus' wedding.

Which was suspicious, because they said it would be a small celebration.

Harrison was somewhat glad to see Sirius and Remus just as confused as he was, knowing that at least they didn't invite a hundred people without telling him.

"What is even happening?" Harrison asked as he stopped next to Remus and Sirius.

"I think it might've been a mistake inviting Narcissa."

"This Narcissa's doing?" Harrison asked and Sirius nodded.

"She loves planning and Tom and you took her annual yule ball away, so when she got the chance she jumped onto the opportunity to make this perfect for us."

"By not listening to your wishes to keep it a small celebration?"

Sirius shrugged, looking around a bit helplessly and Harrison chuckled. "Well, at least you'll show the world how much you love each other."

"Yeah, tease us now, cub." Remus muttered, "If you ever decide to get married the whole wizarding world might just want to watch. Especially if you get married to a cer-"

"Moony, stop it!" Sirius said, "I don't want to think about my son getting married." Then he turned to Harrison very seriously, "We better be on some VIP guestlist, cause I'm not sitting in a crowd of thousands on your special day."

Harrison rolled his eyes, "Don't worry pads, if I ever get married, you'll be right there front row." He smirked, "Just like I will be tomorrow. I wonder how many extra people Narcissa invited."

Sirius groaned dramatically, "I will kill Narcissa."

Harrison laughed, ducking quickly as Sirius shot a tickling charm towards his head. He probably deserved that one, though. "If it helps, you don't have to do anything the usual way. It's an ancient bonding ritual, it will be intense for you and Remus, but there's no real show there."

"You try to calm Sirius by telling him there's no show?" Remus asked, "Do you know him, at all?"

"All I'm saying is, when Narcissa demands to know which one of you walks down the aisle, tell her neither. There's no best man, no big speeches. Just this bonding between you two. If you want a show, tell Tom and I, we'll make sure it's a show with magic and all."

"Thanks, cub." Remus said, as Sirius nodded.

"It might be fun, you know?" Harrison said, "Tom and I will arrive early tomorrow morning, get the runes ready. I need that man to draw the parselscript. Which will eventually calm your wolf a lot more during full moons, as long as Sirius is around."

"Which I usually am." Sirius said, "When I'm not around, it will be like it is now? With the Wolfsbane?"

Harrison nodded, "It won't get worse, for sure."

"Good," Sirius said, "I don't want you to take unnecessary risks."

"I wouldn't take the only bit of security Remus has away like that." Harrison said, "Tell Narcissa to put someone on food and drinks, too, make sure the twins don't spike everything."

"Unless-" Fred said, coming up behind Harrison. "You want it to be a marauder worthy bonding."

"We'll make sure it is," George exclaimed.