I take it back, you're actually horrible.

Hi hi! I'm back no more covid. I know the chapters are still slower than before but in my defense they are at least twice as long lmao

Tom, the arsehole, had decided to take the train.

Now usually Harrison would love bullying the man into sitting with him, but he had to deal with his prefect duties. And yet the man had still decided to annoy his friends by 'accidentally' sitting where Harrison and his friends sat each year.

"Stop glaring," Terence whispered, "You're not only scaring the 5th year prefects, you're also slowing this whole thing down."

Harrison nodded, he knew Terence would dismiss him in no time either way, probably giving him the 'task' of checking on the empty part of the train- including the one compartment that would be entirely full.

He was proven right when Terence and the head girl finished the meeting within a record time.

"We'll put the schedule up on the boards each start of the month," Terence said, "So make sure to check those regularly."

"Besides that we want to spend this year on truly uniting the houses further, as I'm certain you've noticed we've come quite far already, but a certain group has been.. ruining it." The Ravenclaw girl, head girl, said.

"Alright," Terence said, "Everyone's dismissed, make sure to check on the students in your part. Any firsties who need help."

He had expected a lot when he walked into the compartment, but he hadn't expected Tom to be entirely too amused reading a article to his friends.

The man looked up as Harrison entered and said, "Why didn't you tell me you have a boyfriend?" He asked, neutral faced.

Harrison groaned, "Seriously?"

"Blame Ella not me." Tom said entirely defensive and Harrison snickered as he tore the paper out of Tom's hands, scanning the article.

"Scandal or power couple: Harrison Black's potential love life." Harrison groaned, "Potential?"

Tom pulled his arm all of the sudden until he was forced to sit next to the man, on the small part people had kept open next to Tom. Harrison remembered when Sirius and Remus used to enjoy taking the train.

"I'd say scandal." Tom said seriously, "Do you realise this is a Teacher student relationship now? I could quite literally get fired for this."

"You're a murderer, I don't think this is even close to the top of your list of reasons why Dumbledore should fire you, Tommy." Harrison patted Tom. "But you are right, perhaps we should break up-"

"No!" Pansy said, "I need this, I need to experience a student-teacher relationship. This is like the one interesting thing happening in the staff."

"Can you even break up with your soulmate?" Daphne asked, "Doesn't that give like emotional backlash? A Breakdown? Depression?"

"Probably." Harrison shrugged, he looked at Tom. "Wanna try it out?"

"You can just tell me if you want to break up," The man said, jokingly. Harrison suspected only he noticed the edge under his voice wasn't threatening.

Harrison laughed, leaning on Tom's shoulder just as the door opened and Terence walked in as well, crashing next to Cedric. "No getting rid of me." Harrison whispered to Tom.

"A first year lost his cat." Terence said as he leant back, "The kitten slipped straight through a small hole in the wall apparently."

Harrison shot him a sympathetic look and Terence shrugged, "I've got the fifth year prefects on it, but I honestly doubt that they will just find the cat like that." He looked almost hopeful as he glanced at Harrison, "Do you have a spell?"