Chapter 34 - I WILL RUIN THAT KUMIHO!

Normal text
Thinking
Onomatopoeia

Lily's POV
I was happily hugging Cain's arm while walking in the mall. I could feel the jealous stares of others when they saw my handsome boyfriend. I can't help but smirked. They can be jealous all they want, but Cain's mine! Earlier today, Cain surprisingly asked me out on a date. I was ecstatic. I thought that Cain was finally coming around and following his true destiny of being my lover. He must have finally realised that cannon fodder's impure intentions. He must have finally seen that I'm the best person for him. Since he's smart enough to come back to me, I, of course, wouldn't reject his advances. I happily agreed to his afternoon date.

I really wanted to find Keira now. I wanted to show her the difference between me and her. That she would never be able to match up against me. That she would always be beneath me. Even the person who helped her finally realised that I'm the better woman and came back to me. She's nothing! She's not even good-looking! When her mask was pulled off, I nearly vomited from her hideous face! I don't even understand how Cain could handle looking at her ugly face all day long.

Anyway, how dare a hideous girl like her have those violet eyes! She doesn't deserve them! She's not worthy of them! Only that man deserved to have such beautiful eyes! NOT HER!

Well, at least Cain finally returned back to me, I was really looking forward to seeing her face of devastation and realisation. I wanted to see her grovel in front of me. And her depressed face when I cruelly reject her in front of everyone. I won't ever forgive her! She has been getting in the way of my destiny for far too long! Not only did she try to snatch Cain from me, she even wanted to push my Senior Asher to the Kumiho villainess! I was really angry. How dare she! Cain belongs to me. Senior Asher belongs to me! How dare she try to take them away from me! She doesn't deserve Cain! That Kumiho villainess definitely doesn't deserve Senior Asher! She doesn't even deserve Senior Lucifer's attention! I mean, she's a villainess for heaven's sake! She's evil! So how can she take away my men?! She must have used her Kumiho powers to charm Senior Asher and Lucifer! Otherwise, they would have never paid any attention to an evil woman like her! Their eyes would have only me, the heroine! The villainess deserved to die for snatching my men! That cannon fodder deserved to die. In fact, she should have died by that creepy old man's hands. Why was he so useless??? He can't even kill a magic-less girl! If that Kumiho villainess and Cain didn't come to help her, that cannon fodder would have definitely died!

But what a pity. Even after I spent the whole morning searching for her, she was nowhere to be found. Nevermind. She's probably somewhere wallowing in self-pity. HA! She deserved it! She deserved to suffer for standing in my way. For taking away my man. When the long-awaited afternoon finally came, I made sure to wear a simple white dress. I wanted to highlight my purity and innocence to Cain. Once he realised that I'm much more innocent and kind-hearted than that cannon fodder, he would definitely throw her aside. When I walked to the academy's gates, I spotted Cain.

He was wearing a red colour hoodie with a black leather jacket over it. His jacket sleeves were rolled up to his elbow, revealing his fair and toned forearms. He paired his upper outfit with black skinny jeans and sneakers. He's perfect!

 He's perfect!