Chapter 13 - She's different

Normal text
Thinking
Onomatopoeia

Keira's POV
I exited my room and walked towards the cafeteria. And the first person I spotted was the villainess. She was wearing a black turtleneck sweater and long pants along with an off-white trench coat.

 She was wearing a black turtleneck sweater and long pants along with an off-white trench coat

When she saw me, she immediately sized me up before chuckling, "You look good. You should wear these kinds of clothes more often."

I didn't say anything and just nodded. By this time, I could feel stares, mostly unfriendly ones, on me. The guys, especially the human and demon crown prince, probably wanted to kill me for even attempting to get close to the villainess. It's not like I wanted to! If I could, I would have passed this 'perfect' opportunity over to them in a heartbeat!

The woman then turned around and walked away. I hurriedly followed behind her. While walking, I was staring intently at her crystal tail. Her tail was swaying along to the rhythm of her footsteps. If she wasn't the person who would kill me in the plot, I would have thought that her tail was the prettiest thing I've ever seen. It reflected the incoming rays of sunlight, making it sparkle like a diamond. How is it even possible for a tail to be made out of crystals???

I wonder how it would feel if I touched it... Would it be soft or hard?

We went into one of the shopping malls in the nearby shopping district. The moment we stepped foot through the automatic sliding door, my face was blasted by a warm breeze. I looked around in amazement. The interior of the whole mall was mostly white in colour. The ceiling was entirely made of glass, allowing sun to bathe the whole place in bright light. The place itself was also lit up by different coloured lights. The white ceramic floor tiles reflected the light, as well as our reflections. On either side of the mall, rows of shops stretched on as far as the eye could see. There were cafes, restaurants, apparel shops and many more. Basically, this whole mall screamed rich. It was a place for the wealthy.

Even back in my world, I had never been to the mall before

Even back in my world, I had never been to the mall before. I mean, there's no point if I couldn't afford anything in there. So in reality, this was my first experience being in such a high-class place.