Chapter 48 - Even if no one likes you, I do.

Normal text
Thinking
Onomatopoeia

Ahri's POV
After lesson hours, I was walking along the corridors, trying to find Keira. I wanted to spend more time cuddling with her. But annoyingly, the other pesky students kept getting in my way, trying to strike up a conversation. Ever since I was proven innocent in the murder case, they have been trying to get on my good side again. These social climbers were probably regretting throwing away such a useful tool for absolutely no reason. But I didn't care about them. I just focused on finding my cute little junior. After a few minutes, I finally spotted Keira. She was talking with that human fly.

Didn't I warn that rat not to bother her?!

While Keira was still unconscious from the duel, I didn't just sit there doing nothing. I personally met with every single one of these stupid alpha males to warn them not to approach Keira without my permission. After all, I had enough of these bastards. Because of my inaction, they took me for a fool and continued to bother her. Continued to hurt her in front of me. I can't just sit here doing nothing when it's clearly not getting through these numbskulls' heads. In order to protect her, I need to clearly draw a line. A line they must not cross. If not, they would never leave her alone. History would just repeat itself. And she might not be lucky next time. She might really die. So I need to make sure every single one of these flies knows that Keira is my person. And that they should stop interrupting my personal time with her!

It's easier to deal with the demon fly since he's already withdrawn from the academy. The only possible threat was the human one. So I made sure to pass the message to him EXTRA clearly, 'Don't let me see you with Keira'. And yet, that trash can was still talking to her right in front of me! It's like he didn't even take my words seriously! I gnash my teeth in anger. If this bastard refused to obey me, then I would just have to beat him until he does. I stormed towards them, determined to permanently scar his ugly face.

When that coward saw me, his face instantly grew pale and he hurriedly gave an excuse to leave.

Good. At least he still has some brains.

"Keira," I called out.

But she didn't reply. She was just standing there in a daze, still looking in the direction of the human fly. I called her a few more times but she still didn't hear me. Now I was getting a little pissed. What's so interesting about that rat??? Why is she paying so much attention to him???

Don't tell me she likes him???

I walked up to her and whispered in her right ear, "What are you standing here for?"

She jumped and immediately stepped away from me, covering her right ear. Her adorable little cheeks were red. Seeing her acting all shy like a little girl made me want to continue teasing her just to see her cute reaction.

When she said she wanted to ask that human waste what he was going to do for my birthday, my tails couldn't help but twitch in annoyance. Why is she always trying to push him towards me? Does she think I like him or something??? Like, no. Please no. No one with working brains would ever like that narcissist. Well, except for most of the female population here... But not me! Besides, why is she so dense??? It's pretty obvious from my recent attitude that I like her. I even dropped so many hints! And yet, this girl was so obtuse that she somehow managed to think that I like someone else! And let me tell you, there's nothing more grating than your crush pushing you to other people! Since this wood block doesn't get any of my subtle advances, then I would just have to step it up a notch. And the beach was the perfect place for me to seduce her.

I mean, it was pretty evident that she's the kind who can't handle too much sexiness and beauty. She would always panic and blush like an innocent little girl whenever I wore anything that showed just a little more skin than usual. She also gets all jumpy and nervous like a rabbit whenever I do anything remotely intimate. So of course I'm going to use all that to my advantage.