Chapter 44 - Strange 'makeout' session

Normal text
Thinking
Onomatopoeia

Keira's POV
A few days later.

Streaks of warm sunlight passed through the gaps in the curtains. I squinted at the harsh light and yawned. Fortunately, this time, the night was relatively peaceful without any stupid dreams. Because I don't think I can handle another emotional meltdown. My sanity was barely hanging on by a thin thread. If I were to get triggered again, I'm pretty sure I would have straight up jumped down a cliff to end my dogshit life. I was about to sit up on the bed when I felt something holding me down. Something soft brushed against my back. Or someone.

Don't tell me...

I slowly looked down at my stomach area. A smooth and fair arm was draped across my waist, tightly holding me down.

"AHHH!!!" I screeched and scrambled away.

Senior Ahri's eyes slowly fluttered open and she groaned, "What are you screaming about, Keira?"

??? Is this the most important question to ask now???

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AGAIN?!" I shouted while hugging myself protectively.

Senior slowly propped herself up and yawned, "What do you mean? This is my bedroom. So of course I would be here."

When she sat up, her loose nightdress slightly slipped off her shoulders, revealing a pair of fair shoulders and delicate collarbones. I could see her cleavage and parts of her baby-pink bra. My face heated up and I hurriedly averted my eyes away from this exhibitionist.

Why can't she wear normal clothes to sleep???

"That's why I say let me stay in the guest room!" I argued in a slightly high-pitch voice.

She smirked, "Nope. I want you here. You're really warm and cuddly. I can sleep better when you're in my bed."

Thump.

BUT I CAN'T!!!

I don't think my weak heart could take any more of this stimulation. Especially when it's in the early hours of the morning. I was already on edge when she just unceremoniously decided on her own to sleep with me. If she were to keep wearing such... 'clothes' while hugging me to sleep, I would really pass away. I don't want to die of a heart attack!

My face burned even more and I squeaked, "Then wear proper clothes! Not this kind!"

This little exhibitionist seemed to know no shame though since she snickered and slowly crawled towards me, "What about these clothes, hm? Don't you like them?"

My eyes can't help but wander to her revealing nightdress.

... Well... It is sexy... Wait! What the fuck am I thinking about???

"No, I don't! I'm not a pervert! Anyway, if you want to dress like this, you can do it for Crown Prince Asher! Don't do it for me! It's weird!" I retorted.

Her eyes darkened and the atmosphere was instantly plunged into a suffocating silence. There was a dangerous glint in her eyes as she eyed me like a predator. I shifted uncomfortably on the bed.

What's with her now?

She suddenly lunged at me, pushing me down. Her hands gripped my wrists, pinning me to the bed. Her legs were on either side of my body, trapping me beneath her. She was hovering really close to me. So close that I could feel the warm heat emanating from her body. Her pupils were constricted into cat-like ones as she eyed me up and down. Because of her sudden movement, her loose nightdress completely slipped off her shoulders, revealing her entire lacey bra. From this angle, I could definitely see her matching baby-pink laced panties, as well as the rest of her well-proportioned body.