Chapter 23

Relly POV

"Charles, it's time to take your medicine," I shouted to Charles, who was lying on the sofa, lazily refusing to look at me.

"Charles," sitting beside him on the sofa, I shook him.

No response.

I sighed.

I instantly regretted introducing him to Candy! And letting him taste it after taking his medicine. Now, without candy, Cuddly Boi refused to take his medicine.

"Hmmm... What should I do? Charles has refused to take his medicine. *Sigh*," I pretended to think and said aloud. I could see his ears twitch.

"Ethan, Charles has refused to take his medicine. Can you eat his candy on his behalf?" I asked, and I was instantly attacked by Jaguar, licking my face and looking at me with accusing, teary eyes.

Now I was thinking, I hadn't gotten a mate, but a child.

After taking his medicine and his favorite candy, he laid his head on my lap. Most of the time, he preferred his beast form. Maybe it was a habit of his.

I softly patted him. We finished eating dinner, and I was really enjoying this family time. It had been a day since I came back from the tribe.

"Relly, I have warmed water. You can take a bath," Sebastian shouted from the washroom, gently putting Charles's head down from my lap, which I received a glance from the cute jaguar.

"After washing," rubbing his head, I ran to the washroom, closing the curtain. I took off my clothes, washed myself clean, and wore neat, comfortable pajamas.

When I walked outside, I saw that it was empty. Walking back to the room, I shook my head helplessly, looking at them.

Sebastian tried to remove Charles from the bed, but he refused to get up, and Ethan looked at them helplessly.

"What happened?" I asked. It wasn't the first time they had gotten into a fight.

Sebastian avoided making eye contact with me, and Charles looked at me with innocent eyes.

"Charles, can you sleep with me tonight? I want to cuddle with you," Ethan tried to persuade him.

And I couldn't see Charles on the bed anymore.

Heh! The boy likes cuddling more than anything.

[⚠️ 18+ 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘈𝘩𝘦𝘥 ⚠️]

After they left, Sebastian covered our room with curtains. My heart was speeding up.

I sat on the bed nervously, looking down and fiddling with my pajama shirt. I bit my lips as I felt his intense gaze upon me.

I was being devoured by his eyes.

I felt shy and nervous; I knew what was happening right now.

"Relly," the deep, attractive voice of his was really making things worse. Looking up, he walked towards me. Even though I introduced them to modern clothing, they still preferred animal skin over it, and I respected their decision.

Sebastian had made me dozens of clothes from animal skin. I always wore them during the day, but at night, I wore comfortable cotton pajamas.

The space beside me sunk as he sat beside me. I felt heat from his body, and the special masculine scent of him was really seducing me.

"Yes," I replied in my low voice, peeking at him through my eyelashes.

"Would you like to eat fruit?" When I heard this, I was choked.