Chapter 68

Sebastian POV:

"To kill her," I blankly stared at her. She knelt beside me, holding my face as I felt her wiping my tears.

"Why would she do that? I didn't do anything to her..." I felt sad, stressed, and uncomfortable. Although I didn't have any attachment to this house before, after my love came into my life, it became a valuable treasure to me.

She kissed my forehead. "Don't cry, my strong fox. We will have a more beautiful house than this... for us and our cubs" she spoke, and I felt hope lighting up inside me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Of course. I have many ideas for our house." I smiled as she side-hugged me, and I leaned against her as we sat on the ground.

"Okay... we will find a house with a lake or water source behind it, and we'll build a big house with many rooms. We'll also build slides for you and the cubs." Hearing her, I became interested.

However, suddenly I smelled a disgusting odor entering my nose. I looked up and saw a group of bitches, Sandra and her bunch of mates.

"Oh, you're back, bitch. How dare you enter my cave," Sandra spoke. Hearing her shameless voice, I felt my blood boiling.

"Oh~~ Who is here~~ prey comes to the door, hehehee," she spoke. I was shocked.

"Bitch... today I will not let you off. I was waiting for you to arrive..." She showed her ugly smile as she lewdly looked at me and Luca.

"Dare to look at me? I will pull out your eyes from their sockets," Flo spoke.

"Hehehe, what can you do, bitch? Emu and Timu, go and catch this bitch for me." They were ferals. I hid Flo behind me and looked at them coldly.

Luciano had already started attacking, turning into a panther. He attacked the closest one with his sharp claws.

I also turned into a fox and started attacking, paying close attention to them.

Charles, Ethan, Caelum, and Luca also started fighting.

"Dmmm!!!" I was distracted when I saw Sandra attacking her, and I felt sharp claws scratching my back. I kicked the red fox away. They were always so cunning and seductive.

Suddenly, many vines started attacking Sandra's mates and ferals, pulling them into the air. I stood there shocked.

"Hahahahaha," hearing Flo laugh, I came back to my senses and saw Sandra hanging upside down by vines, her ugly body exposed. I looked away, but the vines suddenly held onto her animal skirt.

I looked at Flo, her eyes showing possessiveness.

"Put me down, you bitch," Sandra shouted.

"God! Look at you..." Flo laughed even more. "Are you enjoying it?"

However, suddenly, her aura became sharp and dark. "However, you dare to destroy my house, and on top of that, you're ogling my husband with your ugly eyes."

Suddenly, I felt even more in love with her. The way she was punishing Sandra for me made me feel like the luckiest beau.

"Bitch."

"Shut up with your mouth, or else I will not hesitate to shove a whole branch down your throat." Sandra shivered, and suddenly I smelled a disgusting smell. I closed my nose with my hands. She had peed.

Heavenly lightning struck Sandra, and I was shocked, as was everyone else.

Sandra was thrown to the ground, vomiting blood.

"Gag Gaaa guggie hhehheheh," Sandra muttered a bunch of messy words and started laughing like a lunatic.

"Let's go. She's become crazy for a lifetime. Her life has no meaning now." I was walking with her in a daze, looking back at the crazy woman being carried by a scared beau.

I looked at Flo, worried.

"Don't worry. They have already forgotten what happened," I looked at her, admiring.

"But where should we go now?" Caelum spoke.

"Why don't we go to Beast City? It's nearby," Luciano spoke.

"Nope," spoke Flo.

"It's safe there. We don't have to worry about anything," Ethan spoke, agreeing with Luciano's idea.

I looked at them, hesitating. "I don't think it's a good idea because Flo's special conditions could bring us trouble."

"Yes, you're right," spoke Caelum. "I was also thinking the same. How could we explain her eye changes? And I think the elders have already informed the priest of Beast City about Flo."

I looked at Charles. He leaned against Ethan. "I will go wherever you guys take me."

"I have ideas but" spoke Flo. We all looked at her. She frowned her brows" where is Luca"

Tuesday
12 December