Chapter 62

Caelum POV

*Two and a half days later*

Finally, we reached my tribe, and I was very excited to introduce her to my mom and dads.

My tribe's houses are located on big trees that have been there for thousands of years, and our ancestors also lived there for a long time. There's a death valley near my tribe where one of the Beast god temples is located, which has made our tribe very famous.

"Hey, let's go. I will introduce you guys to my parents. They will be very happy to know that I already have my ideal mate."

"Your parents?" Suddenly, Relly looked very nervous, and I shot her a confused gaze.

"What's wrong, Relly?" I asked.

"Do I need to prepare something or bring a gift?" she anxiously spoke.

"Don't worry, you don't have to prepare anything. Let's go."

I quickly took them to the gate of the tribe, where two high-level peacocks were guarding.

"Prince Caelum, are you back?" Seeing me, they looked surprised, and Hiva spoke.

"Yup! And look, I also brought my mate." I smiled and showed Relly and the guys. "And they are also her mates."

"That's great!" Hiva and Liv spoke together. They already have mates. I nodded and entered the tribe.

It felt so good to come back home again.

Whenever I went, everyone was looking at me and Relly, with envious expressions from the single beaus. I smiled.

Finally, after walking for a while, I stopped in front of my mother's nest. Her house was made from a kind of rubbery leaf and durable holy grass found near the death valley. Because of this, our nest was very comfortable and could withstand heavy seasons.

It was kind of like a treehouse with stairs, and because the tree was very big, it accommodated a lot of space.

"You're back," my mother's third husband spoke as he looked at me in surprise. "Please come in. Your mother heard about your arrival, and she was very happy."

"And this is your mate..." He looked at Relly and admired her beauty for a while. Then he looked at the guys and smiled at them. Because Belle couldn't fly, my tribe people had built stairs.

"Let's go inside," I spoke as I held Relly's hand.

After entering my mother's nest, I immediately saw my mother Vinny sitting on a grass sack with my father Max.

"Mom!" I shouted.

"Oh my god, baby, come here and hug mommy. Do you know how much I missed you?" I went to my mom and hugged her tightly.

"Oh my baby, you look so thin."

"Mom... You're embarrassing me," I whispered in her ear.

"Oh yeah, your mate!" Her eyes sparkled as she saw Relly. "Come here... Come here, let me see you." Relly nervously walked toward my mom.

And there she was, assaulted by my mom, who was hugging her and pulling her cheeks.

"Oh my god! You're so beautiful... lovely... cute!" My mom exclaimed. "And how can you only have five or six mates? Do you want me to introduce you to some of my sons?"

"MOM!" I shouted.

"Okay... Okay..." Hearing her, I sighed.

"No, it's fine," Relly spoke, and I felt a dark aura coming from the guys. Thank God my mom was saved.

"How are you, Caelum?" Hearing my father Max's voice, I felt emotional.

***

After coming from my mother's nest, I took them to my own nest, which was a little bit far away.

My nest was also big, and I led them up the stairs.

"You have a nice house, Caelum," Relly said, and I smiled.

"Well, I built it myself," I spoke. "For the floor, I used thick wood from the nearby forest. It's not quite big, just for sleeping." I saw her looking around.

"Well, tomorrow I will give you a tour of my tribe," I told them.

"Prince Caelum!" Hearing my name, I looked and saw one of my tribesmen holding a big piece of meat and fruits.

"Thank you," I spoke to him, but instead, he looked behind me and blushed. I glared at him.

"Done," I smiled forcefully at him.

"I-I..." He ran away, and I rolled my eyes.

After settling in, we cooked and ate the meat, and then fell asleep.

Saturday
9 December 2023