Going

Kate
I read and reread the message he sent me, the brightess of my screen burning my eyes now as the room grew darker with the setting sun.

Meet me tonight at Sandros...

As I sat comfortably on my large white sofa I thought of nothing but him. His eyes, hair and lips all clung to my mind and wouldn't let go. Before I even truly thought of my actions I was sliding into my "comfy" dress and a pair of black flats and evaluating myself in the body length mirror hanging carefully in my walk in closet.

"Okay" I text him, my fingers shaking.
My blonde hair hung over my shoulders unkempt and still holding creases from its time being held in an almost perminent pony tail. I quickly brushed it through and eventually it returned to its flat, unknotted and soft state.

I felt with this particular dress and this elegant man I should wear it down tonight.

I then headed to my nightstand and sifted through my purse putting the objects of most importance in my more fancier of purses hidden under my bed, to match my other choices of attair.

I looked well put together, a huge step up from the other night. With that thought I slung the black leather purse over my shoulder and headed out the door and into the darkening night.

Phil
7:15 and I was still in my meeting. Tonight was the only time my coworkers overseas could make a confrence call. I had completely forgot about this bimonthly meeting when I had scheduled my date with Kate, but I know she would understand if I was late.

The resturant was a mere four blocks away and even if I left at 7:50 I could be on time.

Never have I wanted to leave a meeting so badly..