Go! Leave!

*Adult Language
DEREK

I was only with Erica for a minute, knowing or at least assuming, that Phil would want to join her soon. It seems like he hadn't gone in at all. He was with that Kate woman.

I could see how devistated he looked, How seemingly out of it he seemed. I wasn't sure what to say to him. But why was he sooo out of it?

I thought Kate was just a co-worker of his... unless....

Where is the father of her child? She didn't ask for me to call him, instead she asked for Alex. They hadn't mentioned anyone else. Unless.. was... the father.... Phil? Was that even possible?

"Is she ok?" I asked him trying to sound sympathetic.

"I don't know, it looked like she was having a seizure or something." He said almost roboticly.

"Is there anyone else on the way for her, family, boyfriend, does the father know?" I asked, fishing for answers, being a massage therapist it was a part of me to snoop, at least a little.

"She didn't say anything. She could barely talk. I wouldn't know who else to call." He said his eyes transfixed onto the dirty hospital floor.

"The father should know about this, do you still have her phone?" I asked trying to sound helpful yet not nosy.

"I barely know anything about her. I'm not sure where the father is." He said still looking to the floor.

"Oh. I just thought since you worked together and all.."

"Look!" He yelled finally looking into my eyes. "I know you're having sex with my wife! I know you knocked her up! Do you really think I'm that stupid? We haven't had sex in months and now all the sudden she's, what, all over me trying to be all lovey dovey! I thought she was trying! I was trying to save this fucking marriage and all she was doing every fucking wednesday was fucking you on my dime! Get the hell out of my sight! Go run off with Erica and leave me and Kate the hell alone!" He yelled. At the top of his lungs, apparently loud enough for a nurse to come and tell us to quiet down, but that didn't stop me.

"And you're over there, Mr. Rich- works-all-the-time-know-it-all thinks he can just keep his own little affair quiet while you're fucking a secretary?!" I say wanting to punch him in his horrible face.

"JUST GO FUCK MY WIFE, LIKE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DO TODAY, IT'S NOT LIKE YOU COULD KNOCK UP THAT FAKE BITCH AGAIN!" He yells at the top of his lungs.

Then without even thinking about it,I punched him. Hard. In the face. Presumably breaking his nose.