Waffles and Pancakes

ALEX

"So I have a planned engagement party for next Saturday about an hour out of town, is that something you would want to go to... with me?" I ask him then proceeding to take a bite of my delicious belgium waffle.

"I could make that work, I guess." He teases taking a bite of his own breakfast.

"It's formal attair, do you have a tux?" I ask him waving over the waitress.

"I think I could dig one up." He says with a smile.

I quickly smile back just as the waitress approaches the table.

"Is there something I can get for you?" She asks clearly, attempting, to flirt with Derek her shirt now even pulled lower than before.

"My girlfriend and I would like the check." He says looking at me, with his gorgeous almost sparkling green eyes.

I could almost see her scoff at me.

I watch her almost bounce away as she tries desperately to get his attention.

"Is that something that happens often?" I ask him since this isn't the first time a woman has been all over him.

"You are the only person I have eyes for." He says now taking my hand. "No one else matters."

I smile from ear to ear.

"So I'm your girlfriend, huh?" I tease.

"I just figured since lately you've..."
He said almost sounding embarrased.

"Calm down, I'm just teasing you, I just haven't heard you call me that.. yet."

"I want you to know I care about you very much."

"So does that mean I get to continue getting free massages or...."

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said sarcastically. "I've been just been adding them to your tab."

"Oh and how much do I owe you?" I tease.

"Well considering its 200 a session and I've given you, what, two sessions a day for three weeks..."

"And I thought you were a massusse and not a man slut." I tease him back sticking out my tongue.

"But I'm you're man slut... so I guess I won't charge you... much." He said winking at me.

"How about I buy lunch and then we'll be even." I say getting out my card, knowing it was my turn to pay.

"Sounds fair." He says almost laughing.

"Do you have the time for a "session" before you go to work tonight?" I ask him as we head back to his car.

"I think I could fit you in." He teases as he offers me his hand to help me stand from the booth.

He then plants a quick kiss to my lips.