ALEX, OH ALEX

*contains sexual content.
ALEX
Before I knew it I had fully undressed myself, as our lips continued to passionatly kiss I pulled at his boxers enough so they slide down quickly to his ankles.

I couldn't help but longly feel for him as I start wrapping my warm fingers around "him" massaging back and forth.

I could feel it growing larger and larger in my hand and then not 60 seconds later his breath had became strained. A soft moan whispered from between his lips, one I wasn't sure he was even concious of.

Then his hands roamed my body almost frantically not being able to decide where to be next. He grabbed at my breasts, my hair, tickled my back and again combed his fingers through my hair.

I spot a folded blanket in the corner and unlock my lips from his just long enough to gesture toward it.

He sees it, understands what I would like, and then we hesitantly seperate from each other long enough to grab the softened corners and let in fall gracefully to the ground.

Then he lustfully grabbed me around the waist and laid my down on my back. Then he was on me. Strattling me. His lips trailing playfully over my skin. Then he was inside me.
In and out. In.... and mmm.
Our kisses somehow became more erotic as we made love. It was truly incredible.

Derek

I could smell her. Her familiar yet overpowering perfume an unwanted reminder of her.

I see the box that the blanket had been resting on and it did indeed say her name. Erica's bedroom set it said mocking me.

"Alex." I moan "Oh Alex." Trying to ward away the unwanted feelings of Erica.

I pin her hands playfully at her sides and after seeing that she quite enjoyed it I kiss at her neck and interlace my fingers with hers as I raise them above her head.

Alex was amazing, is amazing.

Her breathing, her sexy passionate noises, her charm only intensifying what I felt for her.

I gave it everything I got, though still careful not to push Alex's limits, as I still don't know what they are.

She tightened around me and I could tell she had came at that very moment.

She shook where she lie in a complete protected bubble of pleasure.

"Well that was, ah." I say feeling slightly nervous

"Amazing." She answered.