She's Truly Magical

PHIL

"So, sweetie." I ask her.

"Huh?" She asks while removing the earbuds from her ears.

"You enjoying your movie?" I tease, after seeing that she is watching her favorite show, Scandal.

"You know how much I love Kerry." She smiles.

"Oh I know."

"Was there, ah, something you wanted?" She asks me now pausing the tablet that lie flat on her lap on top of the dark blue folded comforter.

"I just, I love you so much. I feel like we haven't had real time, with just us in so long." I say scooting my hand over the sheets to meet up with hers.

Her fingers instantly entangle with me.

Pulse. Pulse. Pulse.

Our code for I love you.

"It's been hard, what with your parents having been here for a week and Nora still waking up multiple times a night.." She says now cuddling up against me as my arm instantly wraps around her, barely clothed, body.

"I know. I know. My father said they will be leaving around three tomorrow, my mother has another doctor appointment and he has already rescheduled it twice." I say trying my best to not be instantly depressed from my mom's condition.

"Your father is doing the best he can. They have a PCA right?" She asks.

"A what? Like an accountant?" I ask confused.

"Not CPA, PCA. Personal Care Attendant. They are someone they could hire to help her with some of her needs, such as clothing, making meals, bathing.. that sort of thing."

"I mean my father does a lot of that stuff and."

"Phil I'm not saying this to hurt you but I can see it in your fathers eyes how truly tired he is. I can see how hard it is for him to not only care for himself but to care for her every need as well. This person would not replace your father, just help with whatever they would need."

"I think that is an wonderful idea, Kate." I say through a deep breath then kissing her on the cheek. She was right. My father needs help.

Then she smiles at me. A truthful, real, full smile, one I had not seen on her beautiful face in many weeks. I couldn't help but smile as I looked her over. I could tell she was still tired but no where near as exhausted as she has been since having Nora.

"I love you Kate."

"I love you to Philly Bear."

Then, not seconds later, she was kissing me. Her lips softly moving with mine, it was as if I was entraced by the her. Her perfectly blonde hair delicatly drapped over her shoulder tickling my neck, so I instantly moved it away brushing it behind her ear. Then my lips moved to her neck circling around to her ear then back to the nape of her soft collarbone.

Then she was strattling me, her hair now a sheet over her eyes and face effectively hiding herself from me. I had to see her beautiful eyes, lips and face so I couldn't do anything but flip us over so I was instead hovering over her.

Then we were kissing, touching, undressing, and then we were making slow passionatly love, longing for each others touch.

It was truly magical. She is truly magical. This is all I've ever wanted.