You Won Me

ERICA

What, so now he wants to be in his childs life? Now he actually wants to be at home with his children and his parents!

And then theres her. Her, and her brand new perfect baby, in her brand new, or should I say aging ugly house, with my husband, or rather now ex-husband.

Part of me didn't even want to sign his stupid divorce papers but hey maybe after all of this bullshit I will get something even he can't give me out of it.

I heard my phone chime on the seat.

"How did it go?"

"I yelled, of course." I spoke into my car as it typed up the text message for me.

"That's my girl."

I couldn't help but hear those words in his sultry deep voice.

"When will I be seeing you?"

No answer. He didn't answer. Great.

The drive home was quick, thankfully. Traffic not being too bad being that I chose to take the side streets.

Then I saw him, standing outside my building, a dozen roses in his hand.

He saw me pull up as I parked in my assigned space outfront. I purposely took too much time getting out of my car teasing him with looks of desire and lust through my windshield.

He replied with a handsome smirk.

I packed up some my things into my purse including my phone and charger looking absentmindedly around my car for anything else.

"Jeez woman never in my life have I known someone to keep me waiting this long." He says after he opened my door for me.

"I like to keep you waiting, always have." I say with a smile while offering him my hand.

He waves over his driver and immediatly his driver takes away the roses, then he goes over to my passenger side door and withdraws my purse as he has done only once before.

My handsome muscular lawyer takes my hands gently and pulls me out of the car, kissing me passionatly as he now holds me firmly against his warm sexy body.

"So, you signed the papers." He whispered softly in my ear.

"Thats a stupid question." I answer back as I kiss his neck.

"Hey you know I could have gotten you a lot more than what he was offering you." He said now nibbling on my earlobe.

"But why? it's not like I need it." I say to him as I run my fingers up and downhis chest over his white button up shirt.

"That is a fact, but I hate a tie." He says.

"Could have fooled me." I say as I pull at his red tie that was playfully hanging outside of his suit jacket.

"A tie isn't a win and I always want to win."

"Oh you see this is a different type of win."

"And hows that?" He says now seperating from me but instantly grabbing my hand and leading me to his car.

"You won me, and I would say that I am the best prize you could ever win."